Milwaukee's Midget Kosher Dill Pickles 32 Fl Oz Jar

Kosher Wisconsin's hometown favorite see more...

Buy on Walmart
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Pickles.of choice ,my youngest son loves them can find him at the table after school having pickles for a snack , they are delicious , great to have on appertizer trays at BBQ and make great little lunch box snacks, are delicious wrapped in ham.and.cream.cheese
Lindsay C.
Kewaskum, Wi
Love these pickles! They're crisp and juicy and taste delicious! Even after being stored in the fridge for a while, they still taste as good and fresh as when they were first opened.
Justice E.
I love pickles, no doubt about that. Baby pickles are my favorite though and this brand makes them so good and also keeps the crunch to the little pickles like I like.
Stefanie H.
Pewaukee, WI
My husband and I will buy no other brand! Delicious in taste, perfect size, reputable name... we love the crunch and the perfect flavor of these pickles.
Katelyn R.
These are hands down my favorite pickles. I don't typically eat pickles but when I do, these are my choice. My daughter loves these as well!
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Something about Milwaukee Pickles that make them the best! This is the perfect size to have along side a sandwich for lunch! Yum!
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
These pickles are amazing ! They have so much flavor and the best crunch. My whole family could wait down and eat the whole jar!
Jenn C.
My mouth is watering just writing this review! These are crunchy and perfectly sizes. My favorite brand for sure. Yum!!!
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
Beat pickles so crunchy and have an amazing flavor perfect for a party and the pickle juice ! ­čśŹ
R A.
Crispy, crunchy pickles. These little baby pickels taste great, nice to snack on