Milwaukee's Best Light Beer

by Milwaukee's Best Light

Best Choice for the Best Times

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Milwaukee's Best Light Beer!
Product Highlights
It has a pale gold color and a thin fizzy head.in reviews
ashley P.
Milwaukee's Best Light Beer uploaded by ashley P.
Review for: Beer 12 - 12 oz cans
It's my first time purshase that my boyfriend bought it like last week and suggested me to drinking beer and it's taste good. affordable like 6 dollars plus tax. he said that like better than budsweir. they're came out nice packaging too. definitely I'll buy it again. highly recommended and good quality.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
This is a cheaper beer! It it very popular for college students. They nicknamed it the BEAST. You get what you pay for with this, it's pretty bland.
Kristen P.
Rochester Hls, MI
Milwaukee's Best Light Beer uploaded by Kristen P.
Review for: Milwaukee's Best Light Beer 32 Oz Can
This beer is called the Beast for a reason. It tastes like the old unused Canadian pennies were involved in the fermentation process.
Nikki J.
Berlin Center
For the price it's amazing, smooth and honestly not bad if you cant wait until its ice cold 🙌 10/10 delish!
Rania Z.
The beer is good, , this one is not too bad.It's nice when you don't have so much money but still can enjoy a good beer.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
Cheap beer and wouldn't drink it. Very popular for older men, very bland taste not worth getting drunk over!
Heather H.
Amagansett , NY
Cheap beer. but good for playing beer pong or doing something where beer might be wasted. or if you are a college student. go for it.
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
Works best if you are a broke college student and just want something to sip on. Makes a pretty good boilermaker as well. For the price, you can't beat it. For the tastes...well, that's another story.
Deb E.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think any of us are under the impression that this is a decent beer. It's for college parties/beer pong. Even then I'd prefer a different beer.
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
This was the first beer I ever drank until I became drunk. I was young and clueless about the finer things in life, I also could not be choosy. This was available to me so I partook along with some buddies, and so began my infamous relationship with alcohol. So many good and bad memories I can't remember. Any way, we used to call this "The Beast Light". The lighter version of "The Beast." It is a low end economy beer and straight up American style lager, though I don't know if it actually qualifies as a lager or pilsner, it is just beer. Seems to be the preference of old stinky men with perpetual bitter beer face. That being said, It is not entirely intolerable. Served in a chilled glass and it can be agreeable. It has a pale gold color and a thin fizzy head. There are worse econo beers out there. 3 stars for price-point and not entirely disgusting flavor.

Looking for your answer?