BY MILWAUKEE'S BEST LIGHT

Best Choice for the Best Times see more...

• "It has a pale gold color and a thin fizzy head." in 1 review
Marvin G.
Huntsville, TX
This was the first beer I ever drank until I became drunk. I was young and clueless about the finer things in life, I also could not be choosy. This was available to me so I partook along with some buddies, and so began my infamous relationship with alcohol. So many good and bad memories I can't remember. Any way, we used to call this "The Beast Light". The lighter version of "The Beast." It is a low end economy beer and straight up American style lager, though I don't know if it actually qualifies as a lager or pilsner, it is just beer. Seems to be the preference of old stinky men with perpetual bitter beer face. That being said, It is not entirely intolerable. Served in a chilled glass and it can be agreeable. It has a pale gold color and a thin fizzy head. There are worse econo beers out there. 3 stars for price-point and not entirely disgusting flavor.
Holly H.
Prairieville, LA
Cheap inexpensive beer, I remember drinking this in college when we had very little money and wanted to party!!!! Not a choice I would make today- can't think of any redeeming qualities, please try something Else!!!!
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
Works best if you are a broke college student and just want something to sip on. Makes a pretty good boilermaker as well. For the price, you can't beat it. For the tastes...well, that's another story.
Amanda S.
Boston, MA
Not a good beer, very cheap good for college kids. If you don't want to spend a lot of money and want to have a nice hang over in the morning then this is the bear for you! It is a water down and cheap tasting beer. No No No.
Emily N.
Alexandria, VA
Bad. This stuff is cheap, watered down, and doesn't taste good at all. There is a reason you find this at all the college parties... and it is used for beer pong. : /
Deb E.
Los Angeles, CA
I don't think any of us are under the impression that this is a decent beer. It's for college parties/beer pong. Even then I'd prefer a different beer.
Andrea N.
Downingtown, PA
This is a cheaper beer! It it very popular for college students. They nicknamed it the BEAST. You get what you pay for with this, it's pretty bland.
Danielle L.
The Beast is a good price for cheap light beer if you are in college. However it ranks last out of the other cheap beers like keystone and paps.
Heather H.
amagansett, NY
Cheap beer. but good for playing beer pong or doing something where beer might be wasted. or if you are a college student. go for it.
Michala F.
People at my college drink this stuff and its pretty cheap I guess cause they are always getting it. Seems disgusting to me.