BY MILWAUKEE'S BEST

Premium Flavor without Premium Price see more...

• "This beer is super cheap and does the trick." in 1 review
  • "good beer " in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nazareth , Pa
Nasty beer it's very light doesn't have a good taste won't recommend this at all
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Milwaukee's Best was my first beer. It is a very cheap beer. It's very filling. I am not real crazy about the taste.
Beth J.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
Terrible terrible beer. It's so light it barely tastes like anything at all. Cheap for a reason. I would rather drink water.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Bluefield, WV
Cost wise, this beer is definitely a winner. Taste wise, not so much. My dad enjoys this type of beer but I personally don't care for it at all.
Andrea G.
I think this stuff has some of the worst taste. The only reason I would get it is for a cheap price or use it for something at a frat party.
Misty W.
Misty W.
I'm not really a huge fan of beer but I don't like this one at all. The taste is awful! At least the price is a win on this one.
Robin M.
Robin M.
Denver, CO
Terrible beer. Tastes like carbonated urine, full of empty calories and you have to drink a lot to even feel the alcohol. Save the calories for something that tastes good!
Kasi T.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
It tastes like donkey pee. I don't recommend anyone actually buy this beer...Only old men like it xD I had to give it 5 stars because my father who passed drank this beer all day,everyday of his life. ;)
carlos r s.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
John G.
John G.
Kennewick, WA
THE BEAST!!! This beer is garbage, tastes like the can you're drinking it out of......just bad.
Andrea G.
Is there anyone who enjoys this?