Milwaukee's Best

by Milwaukee's Best

Premium Flavor without Premium Price

I've only tried this a couple times, and i must say it's very tasty. Had it mixed in with a cream & it was just amazing & creamy.. which is what i like.
Start your review of Milwaukee's Best!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Kroger
This beer are great for a happy hour i think this beer are great the meet my expectations. They should lower their price nice pack
Lexie S.
Columbus, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It's cheap beer. If that's what you're looking for, then this is perfect. But be prepared for the not-so-great taste.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Milwaukee's Best Beer is not very good. I think it has a skunky taste !!!! I would rather purchase Bush !.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I am from Miller Valley and this is not a very good beer. We call it "bum beer" because it's cheap and the bums drink on it.
Latonya C.
Kansas City, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Not a good brand but great for getting a good buzz becausethese things are super cheap with a good amount of alcoholin them.
Amber H.
Ashland, KY
I love this beer. When I go out to eat and have a drink, I always order this.I get it on tap and I think it tastes amazing on tap also!
Christiana G.
Petaluma, CA
Not a very good beer. Almost as bad as keystone or coors lt. Hahaha..but it's cheap & you can get large amounts for parties or whatever..