BY GENERIC

• So, people drink this non-alcoholic beverage to avoid get...1 Answers
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
THIS BEER IS VERY CHEAP, BUT ITS NOT THE WORST BEER IVE HAD, YOU CAN GET IT AT THE GAS STATION. AND LIKE I SAID ITS CHEAP YOUR NOT BUYING IT TO TASTE  LIKE BUDWEISER
Sarah H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Yuck. I do not buy or drink. I wonder who it is that is actually still out there consuming this awful stuff to justify production! I can only speculate as I do not know one person who drinks it!
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Tastes like water. Don't know why someone who is not drinking alcohol would consume this, as they could drink water and get the same taste.
Gina M.
Gross, gross, gross. I tolerate beer, but this is not one I can get past. Cheap beer, not worth the calories.
Lindsey G.
Fargo, ND
I personally can't stand the smell of this stuff. My in laws drink it more than they drink water
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
A friend of mine can’t drink alcohol so she bought this brand and type of beer, it was my first time trying non alcoholic beer and I was really disappointed, it tasted so light like “water” not beer at all:(
Yasmine G.
So, people drink this non-alcoholic beverage to avoid getting a buzz but still have the taste of a good beer? or does it give you a buzz?