Miltons Original Multi-Grain Baked Snack Crackers, 9 oz, - Pack of 12 uploaded by Xiomara S.

BY MILTON'S

Milton's started in San Diego, California, baking our delicious and nutritious Original Healthy Multi-Grain Bread in the kitchen of our deli restaurant. We developed a secret recipe of whole grains and goodness, and bake our original Multi-Grain Bread daily in our ovens. see more...

Lece R.
Porter, TX
These little crackers are the perfect tasty treat. Perfect for parties or your own little snack.
Robyn C.
Weslaco, TX
Foodie Expert
These crackers are hard to find but are so tasty. I enjoy them on the go and pack them for my husband as a snack when he goes to work. Love this product
Xiomara S.
North Las Vegas
Delicious little healthy snacks! I'm addicted to chips but this is definitely a better option of a snack. They're so crunchy and full of flavor in every bite! I would definitely recommend it to anyone trying to eat a little better and needing those multi-grains!
Elizabeth B.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
Perfect cracker to use for hummus or any dips. They're healthy and reasonably priced. They never disappoint and I get mine at Costco!
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
what do you like to pair these with?