BY MILTON'S

Milton's® Craft Bakers Crispy Sea Salt Baked Crackers.

Eat well. Be Free™.

GF, Certified Gluten-Free™.

Non GMO project.

Verified.

nongmoproject.org. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily R.
San Antonio , TX
These are my favorite gluten free cracker! I buy the large bag at Costco for like $8 and it lasts a long time. The crackers aren’t SUPER dense and the flavor is great! I recommend these crackers even to people who don’t need to follow a GF diet because they are so good!
Alicia C.
These are seriously so delicious. Great texture and flavor. These are on the saltier side, which I prefer, so some may find them a little too salty. Love that they're gluten free and organic. We get them at Costco
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
By far my favorite gluten free cracker. They go well with chicken or tuna salad and with all kinds of dips. They are also good on their own! I try to keep a bag around all the time. Even my non-gluten free husband will eat them!
Esmeralda M.
Woodbridge, VA
delicious cookies I love that you can eat them as snacks and you can accompany them with different types of sauces, they are kind of expensive but it really worth it
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These are the best gluten free crackers I have found! They have the right amount of salt . They are crispy and crunchy. I like them alone or in soup. My fiancé loves them as well and he isn't even gluten free. He thinks they are better than regular crackers.
Emma W.
These are one of my favorite GF snacks. They are perfectly crispy and have a mild flavor. The work really well with dips and spreads or just by themselves. I also like that they are certified non gmo.
Kaitlin R.
Arlington , TX
Amazing taste it sucks they give so little chips though. However this is a healthier option than other chips so I would recommend. Gluten free
Kelsey C.
The best gluten free cracker I've ever had. Not only can these pass as actual crackers, but they're really delicious! And organic! Huzzah!
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I buy these in bulk. I am obsessed with these. My mom is gluten free, and she really loves them. I am not gluten free and eat them daily.
Suvi H.
These crackers are so good and addicting! They are priced okay, but they are worth it. They taste great and have a good crunch!
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
What other types of large bulk store have you found these at?