BY MILTON'S

Milton's® Craft Bakers Original Multi-Grain Baked Crackers.

All natural. see more...

• Are these hard or soft or crunchy or stale tasting? What types of...2 Answers
  • I have purchased Milton's brand bread before but I haven't seen a...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa R.
Lodi, CA
I love serving these with yummy spreadable cheeses and vegetables. I always have a box in my pantry just in case
Erika D.
Weslaco, TX
These are honestly the most amazing crackers I've ever had. They are so good and very satisfying. I love them 💕
Hanai L.
Oxnard, CA
these cracker are A M A Z I N G! i recommend 11/10 they are so affordable & my favorite to snack on
Tiana H.
Pflugerville, TX
Are these hard or soft or crunchy or stale tasting? What types of cheese are they good with?
Katie M.
Carlsbad, CA
I have purchased Milton's brand bread before but I haven't seen any other products from them at my local grocery store. Any idea where I might find their products, such as crackers?