BY MILTON

Ingredients Active Ingredient: Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate (CAS: 2893-78-9): 19.5% m/m MAXIMUM PROTECTION, IDEAL WHEN OUT. EFFECTIVE ON GERMS. Sterilises in 15 minutes. Use to disinfect* breast feeding equipment and baby utensils (bottles, soothers, teething rings, weaning items, etc.) Fast: disinfects in 15 minutes. Handy: at home or on the move. Safe: no need to rinse. Effective: kills germs including bacteria, fungi and viruses. *In 1 minute: Bactericidal EN1040. Kills Listeria, Salmonella, Campylobacter. Fungicidal on Candida albicans (thrush). In 5 minutes: bacterial EN1276. In 15 minutes: virucidal NFT72-180. Other Information Xn - Harmful. N - Dangerous to the environment. Preparation and Usage 1 - Dissolve 1 Milton tablet in 5 litres of water. 2 - Wash bottles and utensils before immersing items in the solution. 3 - They are disinfected and ready to use after 15 minutes. Do not rinse. Renew the solution after 24 hours. Warnings: Harmful if swallowed. When in contact with an acid, releases a toxic gas. Irritant for the eyes and respiratory system. Risk of heavy eye damage. Toxic to aquatic organisms, can be harmful in the long term to aquatic life. When in contact with the eye, rinse well and contact a specialist. If swallowed, contact a doctor and show the packaging. Take care not to splash the solution as it may discolour fabric. Storage Information Keep away from children. Keep the pack closed away from dampness. Keep away from food and drinks including animal food. see more...

Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
I use I to clean my menstruation cup. Works fast, easy to do! Never had a problem with it!
Natasha H.
I love Milton sterilising tablets. There’s something about them that so trustworthy compared to other brands. So handy to have in to use in my cold water steriliser, just in case I’ve forgotten to put something in my electric one. Also, they’re handy if you’re going away.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
I love using milton to sterilise my baby's things. We always take a big supply with us when we go away instead of taking our electric sterliser. I've used it on work surfaces as well as sippy cups. I quite like the smell of it as well.