BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Serve your pup a special snack with these Milo's Kitchen Steak Grillers Dog Treats that are full of the delectable flavor of steak for a treat that satisfies your canine companion's craving for meat. Features: Steak grillers appeal to your dog's tastes Food Type: Dog Treats Flavor: Steak Package Weight: 22 oz. Directions: Feed as a snack or treat as part of a healthy diet. Ingredients: Beef, Wheat Flour, Propylene Glycol, Soy Grits, Water, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Angus Steak, Potato Starch, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Monoglyceride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Sorbate (Used as a Preservative), Caramel Color, Garlic Powder, Natural Smoke Flavor, Dried Egg White, BHA (Used as a Preservative), Guar Gum and Sodium Nitrite (For Color Retention) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 20.0% Crude Fat (min) 8.0% Crude Fiber (max) 3.0% Moisture (max) 28.0% see more...

ashlee w.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased these treats for my pug, Jigen. He is very food motivated and enjoys his treats immensely. When introducing him to these steak treats I don't believe he even chewed them! Just woofed them down, and then proceeded to beg for more. I will definitely be purchasing these again.
Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown
Great product with recognizable ingredients. I have not had any issue with giving my dog these treats. Any time I get them out, she gets extremely excited. In addition, the company is very friendly and replies to your emails quickly and respectfully.
Nina R.
All of the Milo's Kitchen products are great. My dog loves them and comes running anytime he hears me open the treat jar. I have been able to teach my dog so many tricks using this treat as his incentive.
Rebecca M.
Benson, NC
My dog goes crazy for these! We can't take a step towards the fridge without him doing flips. We have a small dog so we break them in half for his small mouth which also makes them last longer!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My dog loves these treats because they're real meat and they're also healthy! He's a min pin though so I have to cut it in tiny pieces for him.
tracy m.
My best friend has a dog and he loves these treats. They are the best for dogs. All she buys are these and her dog get happy when he sees it.
Molly R.
Coventry, CT
My 11 year old dog absolutely loves these treats. She really enjoys it and hasn't had anything wrong happen to her.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is a great brand of dog treats. The ingredients are easy to read and define. My dogs loves these
Sonya H.
Fair Oaks, CA
These are my dogs favorite treat, he knows the package when he sees it and jumps up
And down.