BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo s kitchen chicken jerky strips are a great tasting, home-style recipe made with real chicken for the best mouthwatering jerky treat. Show them love with a deliciously wholesome snack that s made to perfection for an authentic chicken taste without artificial flavors or colors made right here in the usa. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kay V.
North wales , PA
Pet Lover Expert
I have a boxer/pit mix and these are her favorite treats. I usually break them in half and give her one half at a time. They are a little pricey but worth it because of the quality.
Alison M.
I have two bichons and they really love these treats. they can be a bit expensive depending where you buy them but this is a treat that I don't feel bad giving them.
Taylor K.
Seattle, WA
They're fine, but less than ideal. Just don't seem nearly as high quality as other brands at the same price point. Not to mention there's several unnatural ingredients I just don't like feeding to my pup. There's several other brands I think are much better.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA
My little 8 pound rescue loves meaty treats. She really loves the jerky strips from Milo's Kitchen! I break the strips into smaller pieces so she doesn't choke on them. She likes the chicken flavor a lot even though she is usually a beef girl. They may be a little pricey but at least you know you're getting a quality product for your fur baby.
Shana R.
Wheaton, IL
My 25 pound corgi/pug mix LOVES these. They are a little bit more expensive; however, with them being made in America it is worth the cost knowing they are safe for my dog. Only reason I don't rate it 5 stars is the smell. Lawdddd have mercy I have to open that bag quickly and shut it quickly.
Diane D.
Jackson, TN
I have a Lab mix, she is 12 years old. She absolutely loves these things. She can actually sniff out which grocery bag they are in when we buy them.