Milo's Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats Beef Sausage Slices with Rice uploaded by Heather S.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen® 100% Real Beef Sausage Slices With Rice Home-Style Dog Treats.
Wholesome & delicious.
No artificial flavors or colors.
Break into small pieces for your small dog. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Brooke S.
Colorado Springs, CO
My dogs absolutely love these treats! I also love the fact that they are natural and made in the USA. I usually can get them at Walmart for around $12. I don't see myself changing to any other dog treats soon.
Kendall P.
Tiverton, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Real meat and good tasting treats for the dogs they eat this up every time and i will probably continue to repurchase it for her she is a smaller sized hunting dog
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Okay these treats seriously smell so good! Makes me think of something i would put in jambalaya! They have to be good and my dogs really love them.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I used to buy my dog milos brand all the time until the outbreak that was causing other dogs to become ill. Thankfully, my dog was not one of them
Jenna M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love these because there are no artificial flavors. my dogs love these because they apparently are delicious. one of our most purchased treats.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
My dogs gobbled these up like you wouldn't believe. They absolutely love these treats so if I can find them again I will be repurchasing.
Julie M.
Harrisburg, PA
My dogs LOVE this whole line of snacks! We don't buy them all the time because they are a little pricey, but they're great for training!
Heather S.
Eureka, KS
My fur babies faves ! they are soft sausage pieces and are easily broken down into small pieces for smaller dog's!
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
My dog loves treats from Milo's Kitchen, including this one! He always begs for them as a morning treat :)