Milo's Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Meatballs uploaded by Dawna G.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen® Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Meatballs
100% real wholesome & delicious.
No artificial flavors or colors.
Break into small pieces for your small dog. see more...

Kala G.
Our fur babies love Milo's kitchen treats! And we love to give them to them.. We are super picky about the types of treats we give. They need to be made in America with a good ingredient list and Milo's fits the bill time and time again. I would definitely recommend this to everyone! Great treats with a good price point!
Megan W.
Big stone gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs go crazy over these treats. I don’t know what it is about them, but all 5 of my dogs love them. They’re usually not too bad on price. I buy them monthly.
Rebekah C.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog absolutely loves these treats! He has a sensitive stomach and the streets are very good in that regard. He gets excited every time I open the bag and wave a treat in his face. The ingredients are safe and healthy, as well!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these they are real chicken which I love but these are a bit expensive the bag is pretty large though and your dog will definitely love ❤️🐾❤🐾❤🐾❤🐾 I would highly recommend to pet owners
Vahta D.
Altoona, PA
These are my puppies favorite treats of all time! He gets excited everyday I come home to get one. He's loves them but I don't think he gets enough in one bite. He's a 65 pound golden retriever, I would buy again!
Katelynn E.
i mean my dog loves any traets really but i notice he gets a little more excited about these when i pull them out they are a little m,ore expensive but worth it