Milo's Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Jerky uploaded by Kara C.Milo's Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Jerky uploaded by Erika D.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen® Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Jerky.
Wholesome & delicious.
No artificial flavors or colors.
Break into small pieces for your small dog. see more...

• "My Dog loves Milo's Kitchen chicken jerky." in 1 review
  • "(He is a very picky pup) " in 1 review
  • "Every time she hears the bag she comes running then sits and waits for her treat and then devours it. " in 1 review
  • "Once they have one and see it again they go crazy for it!!!" in 1 review
BoxKraz E.
BoxKraz E.
My dogs love these treats. They are a little pricier than your usual treats for less quanity but the dogs love every bite so I get these from time to time to add variety and the element of surprise to my pets routine.
Steph G.
Steph G.
My dogs (small breed, large breed dogs) love these, but their price can be a deterrent, so these are a "only when on sale" purchase. There are too many other lower priced treats to choose from.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
I have no idea why, but my dog refuses to eat these. I don't know if it's the smell or what, but Kali won't touch them.
Casey M.
Casey M.
He loves them and carries them around the house with him. All he cares about if that bone when we give it to him
Anna D.
Anna D.
Debary, Fl
My dog loves these! Idk what it is but she's really picky and it seems she only likes these. She's a chihuahua.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Dogs love them , my daughter like giving them to my dogs but she gives them.more then she should.
Jae M.
Jae M.
Beacon, NY
Ehh... My dog wasn't really a big fan of theses, but my sisters dog loved them!
Christine J.
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My pug is obsessed with Chicken Jerky!  Though this is delicious, it can be thick and bc her teeth aren't the best, she chokes on it a little bit while trying to get it in her tummy. but she LOVES chicken jerky.  I trust anything thats sourced/made in USA with minimal ingredients! one ingredient is the best but that's hard to find.
Tina G.
Tina G.
My Westie is extremely picky, but he LOVEs Milo's Chicken Jerky treats. They are very hard to find in my shopping area, so I always stock up when I find them.  People look at me a little odd when I have 10 bags, but my boy likes what he likes.  :-)   Highly recommend!
Hannah Q.
Hannah Q.
I got these for my pup for Christmas and I swear she won't let me not buy them for her! Whenever she runs out she gets sad so of course I always keep extra bags in the house! Quality ingredients with no additives! Super realistic looking and they smell pretty good too!