Milo's Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Jerky uploaded by Erika D.Milo's Kitchen Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Jerky uploaded by Kara C.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen® Home-Style Dog Treats 100% Real Chicken Jerky.
Wholesome & delicious.
No artificial flavors or colors.
Break into small pieces for your small dog. see more...

• "My Dog loves Milo's Kitchen chicken jerky." in 1 review
  • "(He is a very picky pup) " in 1 review
  • "Every time she hears the bag she comes running then sits and waits for her treat and then devours it. " in 1 review
  • "Once they have one and see it again they go crazy for it!!!" in 1 review
Christine J.
Cambridge, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pug is obsessed with Chicken Jerky!  Though this is delicious, it can be thick and bc her teeth aren't the best, she chokes on it a little bit while trying to get it in her tummy. but she LOVES chicken jerky.  I trust anything thats sourced/made in USA with minimal ingredients! one ingredient is the best but that's hard to find.
Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Tina G.
My Westie is extremely picky, but he LOVEs Milo's Chicken Jerky treats. They are very hard to find in my shopping area, so I always stock up when I find them.  People look at me a little odd when I have 10 bags, but my boy likes what he likes.  :-)   Highly recommend!
Hannah Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got these for my pup for Christmas and I swear she won't let me not buy them for her! Whenever she runs out she gets sad so of course I always keep extra bags in the house! Quality ingredients with no additives! Super realistic looking and they smell pretty good too!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs love these jerky treats so much. Pretty great value for the bag, but they never last in my house. The obviously taste delicious. I'm happy if my dogs are happy. Would recommend to all dog owners.
Christina p.
Rapid City, SD
My little one's(3Chihuahuas) love these healthy snacks. The chicken jerky is the house favorite! They love the flavor and the crunchy chewing of the jerky..2 treats in 1!!
Brittany  M.
Antioch, IL
My dog loves these and would do almost anything for one!!! Not a good treat to teach a dog a new trick on though. Once they have one and see it again they go crazy for it!!! I also recommend buying the smaller bag and testing your dog on them first. My sisters dog got the runs from these. It's different with every dog.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog loves these treats. I break one up in her dry food to encourage her to eat her food when she becomes picky. like them for her because I feel safe that this are produced in the USA. Never had an issue with freshness. They have a small bag and a large bag. Try out a small one to see if your dog will like them!
BoxKraz E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dogs love these treats. They are a little pricier than your usual treats for less quanity but the dogs love every bite so I get these from time to time to add variety and the element of surprise to my pets routine.
Erika D.
Schererville, IN
I normally get my dogs store brand rawhides, but I had a coupon and picked up a bag and my shepherd mix and corgi mix loved these. they will all of the tricks in their arsenal just for a piece of it. definitely will get more.