Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats, Beef Jerky uploaded by Beatriz G.Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats, Beef Jerky uploaded by Erika A.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

sasha p.
Deltona, FL
I get these for my dogs all the time, they love them so much and they don't make them sick at all, they are a little more expensive then other brands but i wouldn't want to chance my dogs getting upset tummy's from other brands
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
For some reason any kind of jerky treat is his favorite. These don’t last long as he will tear into them. As long as my dog is happy with his particular treats then I will keep buying them.
Adriana G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs all love these treats so much. They seem like the healthier option for them, but they are a little more expensive then other treats available on the market.
Courtney M.
These are a little on the expensive side for the amount, but my dogs loves them and they don't smell as bad as other brands tend to. There are also coupons for the every now and then.
Nichole S.
Morristown, NJ
Love Milos treats. They are perfectly sized treats and can be used for rewarding great behavior. I have purchased several different products.
Autumn S.
Williams, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Milos is such a great brand! We are lucky they sell it at our local safeway so we can spoil are dogs with these delicious treats!
Jessica F.
Rolla, MO
My dog loves these treats! I think it's a decent brand not overly expensive! I would recommend these to other dog owners.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Dogs love these snacks to chew on. They are good activity and teeth cleaner. You can buy at most stores and Walmart.
Jamie P.
Albany , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These actually smell real and good!! My dog loves them!! I do wish they put more of the ingredients on the package...
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog liked these a lot. Could have better ingredients but for what they are they’re pretty good and affordable
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Would you give these to your dog?