BY MILO'S KITCHEN #19 in Jerky

Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats, Beef Jerky
My Shih Tzu loooooves these! I can't bribe him with nothing else but with these! Always keep a bag at home so I can reward or bribe my lil' guy. They're available at Target for a fraction of a price than doggie biscuits.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Boerne, TX
My dog loves these! I always have them on hand for him. He is actually pretty picky when it comes to dog treats. Which makes these my go to ones! Plus I can almost always find a coupon for them!
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
My dogs LOVE these. Will good coupons you get a good deal on a bag. Dogs have no self control with these treats
Whitney U.
Whitney U.
My little girl loves her loves her jerky! I can trust Milo's to provide good quality for my furbaby.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert
Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Adriana G.
Adriana G.
My dogs all love these treats so much. They seem like the healthier option for them, but they are a little more expensive then other treats available on the market.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Seattle, WA
My dog loves these treats! I think it's a decent brand not overly expensive! I would recommend these to other dog owners.
liz a.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
Dogs love these snacks to chew on. They are good activity and teeth cleaner. You can buy at most stores and Walmart.
cassandra b.
cassandra b.
Waterford, MI
Got this in a bark box awhile ago and my dog loves them! I'm not too fond of the smell though.
Christine W.
Christine W.
San Antonio, TX
Omg. My dogs are seriously obsessed with this! I have 2 small dogs and they love the beef jersey treats! (They actually smell pretty good enough for humans to eat)
After spending about 30 minutes at petsmart deciding what was the best price per ounce and then comparing ingredient, this seemed like the best deal for price and quality. I need to try the chicken now!
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert
Would you give these to your dog?