Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats uploaded by Lea S.Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats uploaded by Sophie W.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Your dog will love the taste of these chicken meatball treats. The treats are made with real ingredients to provide a wholesome and delicious snack. Reward your pooch with these Milo's Kitchen Homestyle Chicken Meatballs Dog Treats. These treats are made with 100% real ingredients for a wholesome snack and don't contain any artificial flavors or colors. The treats are packed in a resealable package to maintain freshness. Food Type: Dod Treat Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken Primary Ingredient: Chicken Package Weight: 22 oz Ingredients: Chicken, Soy Grits, Beef, Sugar, Glycerine, Textured Vegetable Protein, Salt, Monoglyceride, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavor, Sorbic Acid (as a Preservative), BHA (as a Preservative) and Onion Extract see more...

Meaghan-Marie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love all milos kitchen stuff
It’s pricey but, it’s not filled with harmful stuff to hurt the furbabies
This stuff is the beagles favorite (almost 17), the German Shepard isn’t picky and just enjoys all good
Lea S.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only brand of dog treats I have in my cabinet. There is nothing in them that you wouldn't be able to eat yourself. In fact, my husband and I have tried the treats ourselves.
Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
You really can't go wrong with any product from Milo's Kitchen. Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Shannon L.
Marietta, PA
My dog absolutely loves these treats. She is such a picky dog, and will sometimes not eat her food. These are great to crumble in to get her to eat them.
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! dogs go crazy over them.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My 80 lb. Golden Retriever loves these treats! Milo's is a really good brand that I would recommend to anyone!
Amy C.
Bearden, AR
I actually found these at my local dollar store, on sale. My dachshunds loved them, but they are expensive.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
Both my dogs LOVE these chicken meatballs... I also keep a bag on my school bus for my kids dogs