Milo's Kitchen Chicken Meatballs Home-Style Dog Treats uploaded by Angela B.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen??? Chicken Meatballs Home-Style Dog Treats.
New!
100% Real, Wholesome & Delicious.
No artificial flavors or colors.
Break into small pieces for your small dog. see more...

Milo's Kitchen Chicken Meatballs Home-Style Dog Treats
  • "Anytime I even touch the bag, she comes running in from the other room for a treat!" in 1 review
  • "My dog loves these and all the other flavors." in 1 review
Aly B.
My frenchie is obsessed with these. He’s a little diva and is picky with treats and these are by far his favorite snack. I reward him with these frequently - POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT!!! Grab these next time you’re trying to make your dogs day!! Package comes with lots of treats.
Megan W.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 5 dogs (3 large and 2 small) and they are go crazy over these! I don’t know what it is about them but it’s all of their favorite treats they would eat the whole bag at once if I would let them. I find them for around $6-7. I recommend them.
Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
You really can't go wrong with an treat from Milo's Kitchen. Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Kristine W.
Valencia, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these and that's really all that matters! They are on the pricier side in comparison to other brands but they are also made in the us. The main ingredient in the treats are chicken. As for the rest of the ingredients they are pretty standard, we give a few of these to our dog a week.
Allison D.
Worth, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use to buy these all the time for my dogs. There not very picky however I loved that these were more healthy and the ingredients were much better. They are pretty pricey so I usually only get them when there on sale unfortunatly :(
Lindsey M.
Hilliard, OH
I recently bought these after hearing that the treats I gave my dog was killing other dogs. I paid the extra money to get treats from America and to make sure they were healthy. I love how they are real ingredients and can back it up. My dog loves them and worth the money.
Erin W.
My go to treat for my two dogs! They love the treats! They also work well to crumble up on top of their food if they ever need to be incised to eat. Doesn't upset their sensitive stomachs which is great as well!
spike l.
sunrise, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have 4 Great Danes who will do ANYTHING for one of these meatballs. They are really expensive even with coupons. If you have a training problem with your dog, this is the cure. We only break these out on special occasions.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My love these so much I had to hide the bag because he would sit there starring and whining because he wanted more than just one. Anytime I grabbed this bag he was running in from the other room. These are his favorite treats.
Claudia A.
Bakersfield, CA
My 10mo. Weimaraner loves these. Everyday he goes in search of his favorite treat. I really pay attention to the manufacturing details and I love Milo's kitchen treats because they are made in the US and made with real meat.