BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen Chicken Meatballs are a mouthwatering, home-style recipe of savory meatballs made with real chicken. Your furry family member will drool over this wholesome treat that's deliciously cooked to perfection for an authentic chicken taste without artificial flavors or colors--made right here in the USA. see more...

Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are hands down my 2 akitas favorite treats! We normally hold 2 different kinds out and they nose the ones they want and if the meatballs are a chioce they always get picked! 😁
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These were on sale at my grocery store, so I tried them. My dog LOVED them! And it made me happy to know they weren't full of yucky stuff like some other dog treats are. However, since they are more expensive than other treats, I'll only get these if they go on another sale.
Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
My little Lhasa Apso loves Milo's meatballs ! love how they are made in usa ! Not sure if its that healthy but pretty sure they are way healthier than the begging bacon strips !
Chelse L.
Dogs absolutely love these and i feel better giving them these then a lot of the other treats for dogs. Nice they don't have artificial colors in them and made with real chicken
Sam H.
Beaumont
These are by far my dog’s favorite treats! We always have them on hand and try to purchase them on sale. My brother’s dog also loves them.
Summer  W.
Victorville, CA
Anything round and called a meatball my dog loves.
He really enjoyed these though I think there his favorite lol
Sarah B.
My dog got these for Christmas this year and they may not be the healthiest option but she certainly loves them
Jennifer H.
My pup enjoys these but they are a little to hard for him! and be to there shape hard to break in half
Alex H.
Witless Bay, NL
Dogs love these dog treats! It is so great and nutritionally beneficial that they are not made with any artificial flavors or colors. Meat-based foods are great for dogs and this product is not exempt!