BY MILO'S KITCHEN

MADE IN USA! Milo's Kitchen Chicken Meatballs are a mouthwatering, home-style recipe of savory meatballs made with real chicken. Your furry family member will drool over this wholesome treat that's deliciously cooked to perfection for an authentic chicken taste without artificial flavors or colors - made right here in the USA. Home-style dog treats with 100% real chicken as the #1 ingredient Wholesome and delicious, with no artificial flavors or colors Made in the USA and meets the applicable standards and specifications of the USDA, the FDA, and the AAFCO Customer satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jan T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog goes bananas for Milo's Kitchen treats, especially these meatballs and the sausage slices. They're a little pricey, but they are advertised as being like homemade. I'm not sure if that's true or not, but my dog just goes crazy for them. They look so much like human food, I even want to try!
Lindsey T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs absolutely love these treats. They always seem fresh out of the bag as opposed to some treats that I worry have been sitting in a factory for lord knows how long. They are very soft and according to my corgis taste delicious :)
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love that these dog snacks are 100% real chicken no byproducts, no artificial flavors or colors and there's no gluten in them. My Dog loves them.
Sam H.
Beaumont
My dog’s favorite treats!!! They are available in a lot of stores which is very convenient for us. I like that the ingredients are all natural.
Kendra C.
My dog gobbles these treats up and I like them because they are made in the USA! !