BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen Chicken Jerky Strips are a great tasting, homestyle recipe made with real chicken for the best mouthwatering jerky treat. Show them love with a deliciously wholesome snack that's made to perfection for an authentic chicken taste without artificial flavors or colors - made right here in the USA. see more...

heather d.
Syracuse, NY
We use these as a night time treat for our dogs before bed. They are perfect for our pets because I have one older dog who has very sensitive skin and she needs products like these to keep her issues at bay.
Windy R.
Chico, CA
I bought these and every time I gave one to my dog she threw up😞 I'm pretty sure there good treats but they didn't agree with my dog! A little expensive.
Jen E.
Pembroke, MA
This is one of my dogs favorite treats! It's great quality and I am happy to support a product made in the USA!