Milo's Kitchen Chicken Grillers Home-Style Dog Treats uploaded by Sierra K.

BY MILO'S KITCHEN

Milo's Kitchen?? Chicken Grillers Home-Style Dog Treats.
New!
100% real.
Wholesome & delicious.
Chicken recipe with natural smoke flavor.
No artificial flavors or colors.
Break into small pieces for your small dog. see more...

Stacy A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Summer H.
Rainelle
I recently bought this treat for my pup and he loves them. He is a very picky eater when it comes to treats but never turns these down! I do break them in half for him though. They are a great produce for the price and lasts my dog about 2 weeks! I highly recommend to a pet owner!
Kalyn S.
These usually are able to be picked up on sale for a good price. just open the bag and the dogs will come running. the shape of the treat makes them easy to break into smaller bits making this great for smaller dogs or for a high value training treat.
brenda g.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I find these to be a little pricey but I do buy them if I find a good sale or have a good coupon for them because my Jack Russel really loves them! she gets so excited if she finds these in the grocery bag
Sunshine R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs really love them but what's most shocking is that our Cat goes bonkers if we even walk in the area where we keep the treat bags. He loves these more than the dogs do!
autumn l.
San Jose, CA
great product!! amazing quality for the price. i bought it because a friend recommended it to me. love it! dogs love these. they go crazy every time they see me open the bag. definitely would buy again even though a little pricey.
Jennifer B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog loves these, I think it's cute that they actually look like chicken pieces. Too bad they aren't a little bit cheaper but they do go on sale frequently.
neika v.
Red bluff , CA
Great great great my dog just loves these things a little pricey but it makes her happy so will continue to repurchase