BY MILO'S KITCHEN

MADE IN USA! Milo's Kitchen Sausage Slices With Rice is a meaty, home-style recipe with real beef for big flavor in every bite! Treat your furry family member to a slice of the good life with a mouthwatering sausage snack that's cooked to perfection for an authentic beef taste without artificial flavors or colors - made right here in the USA. Home-style dog treats with 100% real beef as the #1 ingredient Wholesome and delicious, with no artificial flavors or colors Made in the USA and meets the applicable standards and specifications of the USDA, the FDA, and the AAFCO Customer satisfaction guaranteed see more...

• How is this brand of dog food/ treats? One of the better ...1 Answers
Kelly M.
Kings Park, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog seems to love these treats. I first bought them because my parents dogs name was milo. My dog seems to really enjoy them and they don't give him any gas or upset stomach. He tends to be sensitive to treats.
Tiffany M.
Nashville, TN
I have a teacup Yorkie and a Yorkie/Chihuahua mix. They absolutely LOVE these treats! I'm really picky about what I feed my animals and I love that these treats have natural ingredients. Would definitely recommend.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These smell so yummy and I know my dogs love them and my dog is really picky eater so she loves the treats
Kristy W.
My little doggy goes wild for these Milo's treats he loves them and will be so good to get one
Sabrina C.
Woodbridge, ON
My dog goes absolutely crazy for her Milo's treats, she even recognizes them by name. I love that this product is healthy for her and not filled with synthetic ingredients, you really can understand every ingredient on the back of the product. If my dog does have too many in one day they upset her stomach, it took a few tries to find the balance between keeping her happy and keeping her belly happy. They also can be broken up into smaller pieces easily.
Maison M.
Prescott, AZ
How is this brand of dog food/ treats? One of the better options? Price point?