BY MILO'S KITCHEN #33 in Jerky

Milo's Kitchen Beef Jerky Strips are a great tasting, home-style recipe made with real beef for the best mouthwatering jerky treat. Show them love with a deliciously wholesome snack that's made to perfection for an authentic beef taste without artificial flavors or colors--made right here in the USA. see more...

Nikki R.
San Diego, CA
My puppy Max absolutely loves Milos Kitchen Beef Jerky Dog Treats! They're a pretty decent size so I actually cut them in half to make them last longer and because my puppy is pretty small. I would suggest to anyone with a dog!
Marissa S.
My dog LOVES all of Milo's Kitchen Dog Treats. She eats them quickly so I make them smaller to last longer and it's great because they don't have an overwhelming smell like some treats I've tried in the past.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
There was a recall for milo's kitchen treats a few years back. They contained E. coli and were causing dogs to have seizures and go into cardiac arrest. Would never give these treats to my dogs.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
The price and quality of this jerky is really phenomenal. my boxers love my Milos Kitchen because it tastes like they're eating real food and not some bland little biscuit.
Olivia T.
Goldston, NC
My dog loves these! He is a minpin, and he has lots of energy, so these treats give him a little chew which is nice because it burns some energy at the same time.
Ashlynn O.
Bakersfield, CA
Our pooch loves these but he as a sensitive tummy so only can eat them once in a great while
ashley b.
Roe, AR
I have 2 labs and one chi-weenie and they all love these. The labs a bit more.
Stacy A.
Great organic treat for your dog, the treat is gone before i can blink she likes them so much.  I love that they are all natural, it makes me feel like i'm feeding my dog something healthy.
Amy C.
Westbrook, ME
I really enjoy Milo's Kitchen products because of their price and quality. Mom dog really enjoys the beef as well as the chicken. Would recommend.
Kathy C.
Greeley, CO
I have 4 Jack Russells and they love these treats. They go a long way and not to expensive. I would recommend these for all your dogs
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
Are these treats wheat free?
Brittany M.
Fort Myers, FL
I think some are but not all. Just remember to check the label. You can find these at petsmart.