BY MILO

• Milo's Sweet Tea is great but do they make a no calorie version b...3 Answers
Kristy L.
Madison, AL
Milo's is the best sweet tea!! No other tea can touch it! I would highly recommend this tea to anyone and everyone. It is reasonably priced and found in most grocery stores throughout the south east. I've taken this tea in coolers to my family in Michigan and it makes it just fine. Hands down the BEST tea!!
Irenique P.
this is the best sweet tea anyone can offer! 🤩 this doesn't compare to anything else. try if you love tea not too sweet, but just right. 😉 the only downer is it is very hard to find in south Texas. every time I get my hands on this, its a happy day for me! ❣️
Brandi K.
Pell City
This is the best sweet tea I pick this tea over any other. It’s a lot better then any other sweet tea brands. It’s very affordable and you can usually find it in any grocery store or gas station. I would recommend this sweet to everyone who like their tea sweet.
Sharee F.
LYNCHBURG, VA
I wish they sold this by the gallon , this is some of the best sweet tea i have tasted and I love sweet tea ... Get y'all. Some Milo' s Sweat Tea... your mouth will thank you!
Alyssa T.
One word fantastic!!! This is the ONLY store bought tea I will buy. It is so delicious. It has just the right amount of sweetness to it. Although my FAVORITE thing is that it does NOT taste artificial! Almost every other brand of sweet tea I have tried tastes very artificial. I buy it by the gallon! Yumm. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 20 fl oz
Brittany S.
This is the only store bought tea I will drink. The tea  is mixed just right. I am repeat consumer and will be as long as they don't change the recipe. I always buy it for my family get togethers and parties. I would recommend. Other brands are much too strong. Milo's makes it perfect.
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
My absolute favorite sweet tea. There are no artificial sweeteners in it which is great, because I'm allergic to aspartame and sucralose. I like Milo's better than red diamond, it just tastes so much better.
Kelsie H.
Queen creek , AZ
The first time I tried this I hated it. But I believe I got one that was not good.
Decided to give it another try and it tasted normal! Was really good and every trip to the store I buy it! Very inexpensive. I usually buy the gallon of it !
JenniferLyn I.
Spring City, TN
Thus is my favorite tea. The only tea I have found that is closest to fresh brewed tea. I love it so much. My son loves it too. Can't beat 98 cent good sweet tea!
Angelina C.
I grew up in California but spent 7 years in #Florida. During that time I learned the importance of a good #sweettea. It's gotta be the #refreshing and taste like grandma dumped some extra #sugar in there. I've since moved back to the west coast and have been without proper sweet tea for years until I found this sweet tea! throw it in the fridge to cool then take a swig and taste #heaven. This is the perfect #refreshment for a #summer #backyardbash for those who are not into adult beverages.
Deborah F.
Fort Scott, KS
Milo's Sweet Tea is great but do they make a no calorie version because I haven't seen one at the store yet?