BeveragesTea & InfusionsMilo's

Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz

by Milo's

Directions:

Keep refrigerated.

How do you get your tea so sweet but not too sweet Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz?
WhhAt do you think? I hesitated to buy these. My son kept nagging me to get hime some. Oh My, these are delicious! Definitely will buy again!! Hope they keep these around. These would be absolutely delicious with ice cream!!
Start your review of Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
We recently moved South, and finally had a chance to try this sweet tea. It is absolutely delicious; great tea flavor with plenty of sweetness. I also like that there’s only 3 ingredients.
Diana S.
Talladega, AL
I highly recommend Milo's tea it's easier than making your own and tastes better than other brands it's very inexpensive and you can pick it up at your local grocery store other brands of tea do not compare to Milos I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes tea
April B.
Topeka, KS
This is the best Sweet tea out there. Perfect amount of sweetness and tea mixed into 1 gallon.
Pretti E.
Marietta, GA
Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Pretti E.
Best botteled tea. Sweet and affordable. #sweettooth #myfavoritefood #influenstereats #influenster #mommusthave #tea
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
someone who grew up on true southern sweet tea this is the closest that you're going to get to it and it's the best on the market. It's super affordable and delicious and something that I would recommend to all sweet tea drinkers. My entire household loves us and will continue purchasing this product into the future! #summertime #southerntraditions
Savannah W.
Saucier , MS
Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Savannah W.
This tea tastes so good! I usually drink Red Diamond and was iffy on trying this brand, but MAN it is just so good. I’ve drank this whole gallon in two days!
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
I am a big sweet tea fan but picky. I bought this at the store the other day and love it. Pros are it is natural and still super sweet!
Abdullahi H.
Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Abdullahi H.
As a southerner, authentic sweet tea is very hard to find! some put too much sugar, and some sweet teas are basically unsweetened tea with a spoonful of sugar. But milos. HEAVENSENT like monica said back in 03'
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
This is the best pre-made sweet tea that I've ever had. It's not too sweet, but just sweet enough. No bitter taste like with some pre-made teas. This tea is perfect just the way it is. My family has been drinking it for several months now, and we are addicted. Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz Influenster The Influenster App
Pamela K.
The best tea ever. I moved north and every tea tastes like sugar water. I found Milo’s finally at FoodLion. It has three ingredients cane sugar, tea and water. You get a nice tea flavor that reminds me of home.