Milo's Famous Sweet Tea, 128 fl oz uploaded by Sarah W.

BY MILO'S

Amber B.
Mobile
This is the best store bought sweet tea! It is the perfect sweetness! It isn’t bitter like Red Diamond tea. When buying store bought tea this is what o buy! It isn’t expensive. I would recommend anyone who drinks sweet tea to buy Milos!
Briana R.
I highly recommend this drink. Sweet teaaa is alll we drink. I’m from the south so this is our favorite drink down here. For you that have not tasted it you should definitely taste if. If you haven’t you’re missing out
Haley B.
Brookland, AR
I love this tea, not only is it already brewed so it’s fast and easy, it comes in so many different kinds like unsweetened, sweet, and sweetened with Splenda. It is definitely a product that I will continue to buy.
Allison N.
The best store bought sweet tea hands down! Every time there is a get together and I have to bring a drink this is always what I grab because I know everyone will drink it. It is a true southern style sweet tea.
Leah H.
De Kalb, MS
There is no other pre made tea we drink. It’s so good and no bitter taste. It’s not expensive and we even like the unsweetened tea as well. It has other flavors (tea and lemonade, decaf, Splenda sweetened).
Jessica G.
Springfield
My husband and I noticed this at Walmart and were shocked by the smaller bottle being so affordable and its was delicious! Now a gallon of Milo's sweet tea is a staple in our fridge. It's not too sweet but just sweet enough to satisfy us, we are definitely not unsweetened tea drinkers and are pretty hard to impress with premade tea so this being so yummy was an awesome surprise!
Emily H.
Vinemont, AL
I love Milo’s sweet tea. It is almost as good as homemade! It’s definitely the best store bought brand and is a good option for any get-together or event. It’s a good price point and reliable product.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I usually always have tea made in my fridge but if I ever need to bring some for a gathering or party or whatever I always reach for Milos. So good and not too sweet, but just the right amount.
Veronica H.
United States
My favorite sweet tea! I religiously drink Milo's! Delicious and refreshing! It has the perfect amount of sweetness to it! I buy it for parties and it's normally gone within an hour. Introduced this to a few friends and they are in love with it as well! They also sell 20 oz bottles for $0.98 (at walmart), so you can't beat the price!
Lori B.
Westminster, SC
My daughter loves sweet tea and I buy this for her often. She said it's the best sweet tea ever! It's very reasonably priced at Wamart and I don't have to fool with making it myself. She really enjoys it. It's cold and ready to drink. They also sell single serve sizes that we grab when she wants sweet tea right away.