BY MILO

Delicious Cold Beverage For Your Taste Bud see more...

Milo Milo Nutrional Engery, Ready to Drink, 8-ounces (Pack of24)
  • "It's a pretty good pregame or recovery drink because of its nutritional value." in 2 reviews
  • "so sweet and better to have a chocolate protein shake than this or have a bar " in 1 review
  • "They are filling and taste pretty good as well." in 1 review
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Freeport , NY
Foodie Expert
My favorite chocolate drink! Very delicious! Comes in either powder or ready made!
Jaqueline  C.
Jaqueline C.
San Marcos, CA
Foodie Expert
I had this since i was a kid and love the smell and taste of chocolate that it has.
Hollie S.
Hollie S.
This is one that I'm not usually a fan on is energy drinks although this one hit the right spot for me and I enjoyed it!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Not exactly sure how I felt about this. It was good, but not really that rich. I like Hershey's netter, I think
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Waukegan, IL
I used to always drink this i really like it i don't drink it anymore but i would love to go back to them because they used to be my favorite drink
natasha h.
natasha h.
Gladewater, TX
This is a great way to supplement your daily vitamin intake. They are filling and taste pretty good as well.
Stephanieann  S.
Stephanieann S.
Hollis, NY
Foodie Expert
Milo is sinfully good. Once you start drinking you don't want to stop. Totally beats Hershey. It's a pretty good pregame or recovery drink because of its nutritional value. I love milo!!!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Williamsport, PA
Great supplement and great price. They are filling and will be purchasing again real soon.
Karinha M.
Karinha M.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I really used to like this when i was a little kid, note: i only like the one ready to drink. I feel like the powder formula tastes different.
Pierina P.
Pierina P.
It is an exquisite drink, it gives me great energy to be able to relizar my daily activities.
Has a unique and unmistakable flavor.
Martha T.