BY MILLSTONE

David B.
Raleigh, NC
The flavorings may be artificial, but this is the best hazelnut coffee I've ever found. I've spent a lot, and a little. I've never found a flavored coffee that comes anywhere close to the flavors of this particular flavor. The hazelnut is not too overwhelming and the 'cream' aspect gives it a smooth richness. I usually add half and half to my coffee, but I think this one I could close my eyes and think it was in there without adding the calories. Delicious and I buy it in bulk.
Kristina M.
El Paso, TX
My husband loves hazelnut coffee. He has tried every hazelnut coffee on the shelves in the grocery store and always goes back to this one! He wakes up every morning to go to work at 3:45am and this coffee keeps him going! I personally don't drink coffee but if he was giving this review he would give it 5 stars! Great coffee!
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
I love that my grocer sells the beans and allows you to grind it in store. It smells so amazing in the car on the way home and even better as I brew my first cup. The price is fair and I purchase this as a treat to myself. I love the different varieties this brand has to offer.
Marissa C.
Delicious, tastes and smells like heaven in a mug! I'm a huge fan of hazelnut specifically and am not hesitant to throw out a brand if it does not live up to my standards. All of the Millstone coffee flavors I have tried have been delightful.
Kim G.
I've had this in the kcup version. One of my favorites and one I always have on hand. Delicious tasting, light, and the smell of the brew is amazing. No creamer needed for this one :-)
Shana F.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite coffee. I buy it regularly. It tastes good by itself (I use Splenda & Milk) and doesn't "need" a flavored creamer to be palatable like some of the other coffees I've tried. It still marries well with flavored creamers if that is what you desire.
Ashley B.
I used to love this coffee, my parents and I both drank it for several years, but a year or two ago I switched brands because the quality declined. The hazelnut flavor became less and less noticeable and the last bag I bought had a murky, over roasted flavor. This was right after the packaging change.
Christin L.
SIESTA KEY
The smell is divine! I do wish the flavor carried over into the coffee a bit stronger, but it is delicious! The aroma is fantastic and makes your morning cup o' joe transform into a coffeehouse delight!
Breanna G.
Lebanon, IN
Seriously love this coffee. It actually has enough flavor alone I do not have to add a lot of creamer, (and I love creamer). A bit pricey, yes, but worth it for those every once in a while times.
Melissa F.
San Antonio, TX
Every morning I have a cup a coffee and this one right here is the best coffee in the world!! Love it with my hazelnut creamer! The best even take it to work has a great rich taste!