BeveragesCoffee & TeaMillstone
millstone french vanilla flavored decaf ground coffee

millstone® french vanilla flavored decaf ground coffee

by Millstone

Artificially flavored coffee. Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth flavor with a velvety finish. Our passionate commitment to gourmet coffee begins high in the remote mountains, where sun, rain and soil combine to produce exceptionally rich Arabica coffee beans. OuFeatures include: -Indulge in the creamy melt-in-your-mouth chocolate flavor-Enjoy the velvety finish of this flavored coffee-Coffee beans are light roasted to allow emergence of the chocolate velvet flavor-Made from premium Arabica coffee beans

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of millstone® french vanilla flavored decaf ground coffee !
Octavia T.
I am extremely picky about the coffee that I drink. I do not purchase coffee from coffee shops because no one makes a better cup than I do at home. For years I've been drinking Maxwell houseblend but have switched exclusively to Millstone for it is the best tasting coffee in the world. It has a well rounded, robust, nutty flavor, without being too weak (hate that) nor too strong. It is perfect. So far I have tried French Vanilla and Hazelnut and each flavor just gets better and better for one smooth cup of coffee!
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I love your smell and your Vanilla flavor, I love him, I always recommend it. When I see it buy it.
Angelique L.
Honolulu, HI
I really like the smooth flavor of the roasted beans with a hint of vanilla. I'd recommend this to anyone with a splash of cream added :)
Diana G.
San Antonio, TX
Smooth, creamy taste. not bitter or oily. I also love the kona coffee. I have tried all of the flavors and the vanilla and hazelnut are my favorites.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of the most delicious smelling and tasting coffees I have had in a long time. I love the French Vanilla and Hazelnut, and am looking forward to trying more flavors soon!
Jessica K.
Hardy, VA
I haven't actually tried this, but I had to choose one to review. I haven't tried any of their options, but to move on I had to click on one.
Dani L.
clearwater, FL
The smells of this product is amazing, it smells up my whole house and it tastes amazing as well.
Cheyenne B.
Colorado Springs, CO
French vanilla is definitely one of my favorite falvors out of everything! I would suggest this brand to anyone who likes coffee!
Madison Z.
Bonne Terre, Missouri
I will not drink my coffee any other way. I love vanilla and putting this in my coffee just starts my morning everyday for class.
Valeria R.
So delicious! The taste is the best, it have a big quality, if you didn't drunk this almost one time in your life you don't have life. The best taste, the best color, the best all!

Looking for your answer?