BY MILLSTONE

Have a pot of coffee ready for you and your coworkers. These premeasured packs feature top quality coffee beans and each brew one pot of coffee. Beverage Type: Coffee; Flavor: Colombian Supremo; Packing Type: Packet; Capacity (Volume): N/A.PRODUCT DETA. see more...

Jene T.
San Antonio, TX
This coffee is very smooth and not bitter. This gives me the caffeine that I need to start my day. I use this on the days where I work 12 hour shifts. I bought this at Walmart for about $5.
Michelle C.
Blountville, TN
Strong, smooth, rich in flavor without the bitter after taste. Perfectly roasted and the aroma will instantly wake you up by itself.
Patty G.
I love Colombian coffee and Millstone is the only one that is strong enough for me without irritating my stomach too much.
Anna D.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely the BEST coffee ever. Tastes better than any coffee i have ever had. Even better than expensive coffee houses.
Tracy M.
Canton, GA
This stuff is like drinking 3 red bulls but with out the shakes . It taste very good .smooth but you know it has a kick
Rebeca A.
Valencia, Carabobo
The coffee is exquisite. Very good with excellent aroma. I recommend it. And for the price / value is really excellent product
Alison M.
Panama
Delicioso no me canso de decirlo simple mente uno de los mejores que he probado me encanta la textura