BY MILLER'S #4 in Honey

U.S. grade A white see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "It is all natural and very good for you." in 1 review
  • "So much better for you due to the natural ingredients." in 1 review
Brie F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is not a well-known brand, at least here in Texas but I was able to get my hands on some of it. It is an excellent pure honey spread that you could use on toast or waffles or even pancakes. I would absolutely purchase this again because it is a great product and it comes at a great price
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I love this it's so natural, nicely textured and smooth. I'm not sure where it is though my sister got it and I've never used it as a spread I just put it in teas, and oats. I even just eat it by itself if I'm having a soar throat! It's a win win product
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the honey of my childhood! Great tasting honey. I use it most during cold season in my hot teas to help alleviate a sore throats and coughing. I also have recently learned that honey doesn't ever expire!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This honey is soooooo good. Clover honey is my favorite. It has a sweeter taste and overall more delicious than regular honey. I've found this honey also helps with allergies. So win win.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I love pure unfiltered honey and this brand is always sweetly delicious. I use it in my tea and to bake or too sweeten my morning oatmeal. I usually buy it from my local whole foods and always satisfied.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Because my husband is diabetic, we try to sweeten our foods more naturally and honey is an extra sweetener. We know that it's organic and comes from bee's and that it is very nutritious.
Sonya M.
Greenville, SC
I've tried this and I wasn't impressed. We have a beekeeper that we purchase our honey from now. The positive to this is how much it helps with my allergies. It's so much fresher when bought from a beekeeper. Consider trying this and see which tastes better.
zeenah k.
Best honey, I like the sweet will heat. And you don't taste the heat that much. I normally add it on my wheat bread with banana slices and drizzle of this honey. Yum
Jessica S.
Chicago , IL
Really good application. Having a tub with a scrapper is no longer needed. Especially good when adding to beverages. Cute packaging also so I don't mind having this out on my countertop ! I would buy this again
Lisa C.
Naples, FL
This is very good honey and the easy to use bottle makes everything less messy and easy to use. It compares well to other brands of honey due to its very sweet taste. Overall I'd recommend it to anyone who likes honey.
Meghan H.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Is this as sweet as others?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Do you put this in coffee or oatmeal?
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Where can I buy this at?
Ivana G.
Kavadarci
Is it sweet?
Debra S.
Fairmont, WV
Who else just LOVES this stuff?