Millers Miller's Pure Honey Clover Spread, 12 oz

by Miller's

#10 in Honey

U.S. grade A white

What recipes can I use this with
Donde se consigue sera 100% natural orgánico
How is this product? I've seen it before, but I've never used it.
Start your review of Millers Miller's Pure Honey Clover Spread, 12 oz!
Product Highlights
It is all natural and very good for you.in 1 review
So much better for you due to the natural ingredients.in 1 review
3 years agoHouston, TX
This is not a well-known brand, at least here in Texas but I was able to get my hands on some of it. It is an excellent pure honey spread that you could use on toast or waffles or even pancakes. I would absolutely purchase this again because it is a great product and it comes at a great price
3 years agoElm city, NC
This is the honey of my childhood! Great tasting honey. I use it most during cold season in my hot teas to help alleviate a sore throats and coughing. I also have recently learned that honey doesn't ever expire!
3 years agoMyrtle Beach, SC
This honey is soooooo good. Clover honey is my favorite. It has a sweeter taste and overall more delicious than regular honey. I've found this honey also helps with allergies. So win win.
3 years agoVermilion, OH
I love pure unfiltered honey and this brand is always sweetly delicious. I use it in my tea and to bake or too sweeten my morning oatmeal. I usually buy it from my local whole foods and always satisfied.
3 years agoLittle Rock, AR
Because my husband is diabetic, we try to sweeten our foods more naturally and honey is an extra sweetener. We know that it's organic and comes from bee's and that it is very nutritious.
3 years agoGreenville, SC
I've tried this and I wasn't impressed. We have a beekeeper that we purchase our honey from now. The positive to this is how much it helps with my allergies. It's so much fresher when bought from a beekeeper. Consider trying this and see which tastes better.
3 years agoSuisun City, CA
Best honey, I like the sweet will heat. And you don't taste the heat that much. I normally add it on my wheat bread with banana slices and drizzle of this honey. Yum
3 years agoChicago , IL
Really good application. Having a tub with a scrapper is no longer needed. Especially good when adding to beverages. Cute packaging also so I don't mind having this out on my countertop ! I would buy this again
3 years agoNaples, FL
This is very good honey and the easy to use bottle makes everything less messy and easy to use. It compares well to other brands of honey due to its very sweet taste. Overall I'd recommend it to anyone who likes honey.
5 years agoRichmond Hill, NY
Miller's Honey Clover Pure Natural White Spread is a staple in your pantry. Not only is honey is a better to sweeten any drinks it also makes a great face and foot scrub if you mix it with a few other items. So if you want a multiple use item honey it is!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...