Miller's Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread uploaded by Cecilia C.Miller's Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread uploaded by Walaa A.

BY MILLER'S #10 in Honey

Buy on Walmart
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this honey. It's tastes good, smells good & looks really fresh. I use it with my tea & lemon water. Sometines I eat it with bread as well. This is one of the best which I have tried. I would recommend this. It's tottaly worth it.
Ty-jaria j.
I love tea wether its hot or cold & and i love my honey wings. I need my honey in order to drink or my two favorite things. Especially the raw honey. Go get you a jar of honey guys. You can put in drinks , you can use it as a spread , or you can make some honey wings. You can do a-lot with honey just to let you know.
Alexis Marie B.
Amazing! I love this honey it tastes so fresh and it smells good plus it feels like it was made that same day it’s so sticky but that means it’s actual honey! I love it with my tea before bed
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
This is really good honey. I'm a huge honey critic so it's hard for me to give it 5 stars because I prefer raw honey over any. This stuff is delicious though and reasonably priced. I love using it in my cornbread and on it with some butter. Great for tea and for kids colds to avoid medications.
Becky H.
This is good honey, and I like that it is organic. I am someone who uses honey for almost everything, including skin and sometimes hair, so organic honey is awesome. The flavor is good too, it doesn't have that weird plastic taste that some other organic honey brands have.
Heidi W.
This is a great product if you eat a lot of honey. It tastes great and everything, but if you leave it in the cupboard for too long, it gets hard and it won't come out of the bottle. So - if you will eat it up quickly then it's great. If not, then I don't recommend it.
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
First time buying this kind of honey and I love how its organic. I have purchased other honeys that say its all natural but have additional ingredients. I do recommend this honey
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
This honey is a staple in our pantry. The fact that it is organic is definitely a plus. Wonderful for chamomile tea in the winter or in iced teas in the summer. I use it for holiday meat glazes, too!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I am a huge honey believer. I think it is a great go-to for any meal because it is not only sweet but healthy as well. I really like this honey because it is so pure.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
I use a lot of honey in my cooking and baking and this is a pretty good substitute when I can't get my organic honey that I enjoy from the Farmers Market it's also on the cheaper side of it
Amelia G.
St George, UT
What's your favorite diys using honey ?
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Do they sell this in bulk?
KEENA C.
Any other honey products that are good?
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
What honey do you recommend
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
SOme honeys have a saltier taste to them. Does this brand have a salty taste?