Miller's Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread

by Miller's

#12 in Honey

Unfiltered, uncooked U.S. grade A

What's your favorite diys using honey ?
SOme honeys have a saltier taste to them. Does this brand have a salty taste?
What honey do you recommend
Start your review of Miller's Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread!
2 years ago
I love tea wether its hot or cold & and i love my honey wings. I need my honey in order to drink or my two favorite things. Especially the raw honey. Go get you a jar of honey guys. You can put in drinks , you can use it as a spread , or you can make some honey wings. You can do a-lot with honey just to let you know.
4 months ago
Purchased at: Walmart
We love this honey. I don't even know how many times we purchased it but we will keep purchasing. We love that it's raw cause most honey at grocery stores are pasteurized. The flavor it adds to coffee and tea is great! I definitely recommend!
4 years agoFayetteville, AR
This is really good honey. I'm a huge honey critic so it's hard for me to give it 5 stars because I prefer raw honey over any. This stuff is delicious though and reasonably priced. I love using it in my cornbread and on it with some butter. Great for tea and for kids colds to avoid medications.
5 years ago
This is good honey, and I like that it is organic. I am someone who uses honey for almost everything, including skin and sometimes hair, so organic honey is awesome. The flavor is good too, it doesn't have that weird plastic taste that some other organic honey brands have.
3 years ago
This is a great product if you eat a lot of honey. It tastes great and everything, but if you leave it in the cupboard for too long, it gets hard and it won't come out of the bottle. So - if you will eat it up quickly then it's great. If not, then I don't recommend it.
4 years agoMoses Lake, WA
First time buying this kind of honey and I love how its organic. I have purchased other honeys that say its all natural but have additional ingredients. I do recommend this honey
2 years agoNew York
I love this honey. It's tastes good, smells good & looks really fresh. I use it with my tea & lemon water. Sometines I eat it with bread as well. This is one of the best which I have tried. I would recommend this. It's tottaly worth it.
5 years agoSpokane, WA
This honey is a staple in our pantry. The fact that it is organic is definitely a plus. Wonderful for chamomile tea in the winter or in iced teas in the summer. I use it for holiday meat glazes, too!
2 years ago
Amazing! I love this honey it tastes so fresh and it smells good plus it feels like it was made that same day it’s so sticky but that means it’s actual honey! I love it with my tea before bed
3 years agoMacon, GA
I am a huge honey believer. I think it is a great go-to for any meal because it is not only sweet but healthy as well. I really like this honey because it is so pure.