Add a Photo

Unfiltered, uncooked U.S. grade A

Photos (2)
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
This is a great product if you eat a lot of honey. It tastes great and everything, but if you leave it in the cupboard for too long, it gets hard and it won't come out of the bottle. So - if you will eat it up quickly then it's great. If not, then I don't recommend it.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Moses Lake, WA
First time buying this kind of honey and I love how its organic. I have purchased other honeys that say its all natural but have additional ingredients. I do recommend this honey
Kasey V.
Kasey V.
Jacksonville, FL
June 15, 2017, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread 32 oz lb lb
I use a lot of honey in my cooking and baking and this is a pretty good substitute when I can't get my organic honey that I enjoy from the Farmers Market it's also on the cheaper side of it
Alexssa H.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
June 13, 2017, 9:55 p.m.
Review for: Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread 32 oz lb lb
I love this raw honey. You can put this in everything! Yogurts, detox drinks, and drinks to make when you're feeling sick. I wish it wasn't as expensive only con.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
I am not a real big honey lover, I hate honey, but this honey makes a great honey mustard sauce for pork or chicken.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Fayetteville, AR
This is really good honey. I'm a huge honey critic so it's hard for me to give it 5 stars because I prefer raw honey over any. This stuff is delicious though and reasonably priced. I love using it in my cornbread and on it with some butter. Great for tea and for kids colds to avoid medications.
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nov. 11, 2016, 10 a.m.
Review for: Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread 32 oz lb lb
As the Thanksgiving Holiday comes closer, my family always stocks up on this honey to use with dinner. It is great and rich and for the price is amazing.
Derrika W.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
Honey is great you can back cook use inside a nice cup of hott fresh. It's super rich. would recommend this to anyone who likes to try different types of honey, goes great with anything!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
My family and I LOVE honey! we use it on ice cream, spoonful per day, waffles, cereal, etc. this brand is one of my favs because its so rich!
Mary Elizabeth N.
Mary Elizabeth N.
Macon, GA
Nov. 13, 2016, 9:01 p.m.
Review for: Honey Clover Pure Natural Spread 32 oz lb lb
I am a huge honey believer. I think it is a great go-to for any meal because it is not only sweet but healthy as well. I really like this honey because it is so pure.
KEENA C.
KEENA C.
Any other honey products that are good?
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Do they sell this in bulk?
Mary J.
Mary J.
New Orleans, LA
What honey do you recommend
melissa h.
melissa h.
Palm Bay, Fl
SOme honeys have a saltier taste to them. Does this brand have a salty taste?