BY MILLERS FORGE

The Millers Forge Pet Nail Trimmer is a guillotine style pet nail trimmer made with a high carbon steel blade which has been heat treated for extra sharpness and long life. The Fast change blade can be replaced in 15 seconds! The Millers Forge pet nail trimmer has sure grip handles for comfort and a better grip. This pet nail trimmer includes a free replacement blade. see more...

Samantha J.
Henderson, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm quite satisfied with these. The one thing I hate is that I catch my palm skin from time to time, but all in all, these clip well. They don't have an issue snagging on my small dogs' nails and they're easier to use than the sideways ones for me.
Amanda o.
Ozone Park, NY
Works great! I am a novice nail clipper & this device worked well enough to alleviate any concerns I had as a first-time user. Even though these clippers are big for tiny kitten nails (as are very pair made), they worked great & my kittens didn't fuss once. I'd definitely recommend these clippers. This model also comes with an extra replacement blade, which is a huge bonus. This way, I won't have to buy new clippers for a very long time
Lacy D.
Muncie, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This is a great nail trimmer. it doesn't crack or fray the nails which is awesome. it makes trimming my dogs nails quick and easy.