Millers Forge Large Vista Dog Nail Clipper uploaded by Jessica S.

BY MILLERS FORGE #5 in Dog Nail Clippers

High quality, European-made clipper.A high quality, European-made, professional clipper. Stainless steel with positive lock, and non-slip handles for a better grip. Wider blade space makes clipping larger dog's nails easy. 6 1/2 in. L. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Rene L.
Allenton, MI
I buy this clipper for the vet hospital I work at. Each clipper lasts us 2-3 years of heavy every day use. Clips the nails without snagging.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Great tool to use for dogs especially dogs who Jump on people as they walk in the door! My dog doesn't mine when I clip his nails with this!
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Dog doesn't like me to cut her nails, so for me they are a waste of money.. they are hard to use too she hates them so much she chewed it up
Lizetth M.
Totally work! Super great! Totally recommend! I have no trouble at all with my shepherd & cocker spaniel
Autumn R.
Baltimore , MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are by far the best possible nail clips out there. Ask any dog groomer and they'll agree!
Lindsey C.
Lebanon, IN
Love these but u have to be really as they don't have a guard and u cld easily hurt u doggy.
Meagan S.
McDougall, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have tried man nail clippers for my German shepherd and these did not work at all. I found them very hard to get the right angel. The handles were uncomfortable in my hand and broke after the second attempt. I would recommend another type for a larger breed dog.
chloe w.
There are great for my dog as she is a large dog and she doesn't really like to go walkies as she is very lazy so her nas get very long and these cut through her tough nails easily
Chelsea P.
Laval, QC
These are no doubt the best nail clippers you can buy for your dog. Sturdy, long lasting, strong, and easy to use.
Nicole T.
Is it mandatory to cut your dogs nails?