Millers Forge Large Vista Dog Nail Clipper uploaded by Jessica S.

BY MILLERS FORGE #5 in Dog Nail Clippers

High quality, European-made clipper.A high quality, European-made, professional clipper. Stainless steel with positive lock, and non-slip handles for a better grip. Wider blade space makes clipping larger dog's nails easy. 6 1/2 in. L. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Stephanie S.
Oxford, NJ
Great nail clippers for the price. I'm a dog groomer and I can easily cut small or large dogs nails with these. It did wear out after a couple of months or so but that's to be expected with how much I use it. I can imagine this would last much longer doing ones own dogs
Jessica S.
Findlay, OH
These are fantastic nail clippers!! I have had them for years and still do a fantastic job! I love the safety clip for when they aren't in use. Also the grip is easy to use so your hand stays in place while trimming your furry friends nails!!
Yessenia M.
Humble, TX
These clippers work wonders. They are easy to use and do not seem painful for my dog at all. It was inexpensive and has stayed in great condition for over a year now. I highly recommend it.
Danielle B.
Durable and long lasting. Works well, guard can sometimes be a pain. I actually use these to trim rooster spurs, rather than dog nails. They clip cleanly and are much, much safer and easier on the bird than pliers that most use for clipping spurs.
Juliana G.
Fayetteville, NC
I recently bought this product and I kind of found that it was difficult to use for my dogs nails, I feel like the guard gets in the way and you have to be extremely careful not to clip too much, my dog started to bleed on one nail :( This purchase was a little bit of a let down.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
These work great but you do need to be careful with them because it is very easy to cut the nail too short! Other than that they are definitely cost friendly and get the job done quickly!
Maggie S.
Clarksville, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are by far my favorite nail clippers. when I worked in a grooming salon, these were the only option! they are durable, easy to handle, and did I mention DURABLE?!
Lyric R.
I use these out at work. Seeing as I am a dog groomer, A durable yet gentle pair of clippers are essential because of difficult dogs.
They work amazingly.
Elizabeth R.
Lemon Grove, CA
The guard is great. Very comfortable to use. I freak out every time I have to clip my dogs nails. At least this helps me stay calm and not cut too much.
Selena Y.
Danielson, CT
Me and my sister use the nail clipper but it works the best my when we cut the long nails my dog try's to run away the the nail clippers is the best
Nicole T.
Is it mandatory to cut your dogs nails?