Millers Forge DMI622V Vista Dog Pin Grooming Brush with Ball Tips, Small uploaded by Angela M.

BY MILLERS FORGE #30 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

The .5 inch rounded blunted stainless steel pins are placed in a 3 1/4 inch oval rubber surface for flex and durability. With an overall length of 6 .75 inches a faux wood finish and a .38 inch diameter utility hole for ease of storage this pin brush should provide satisfied grooming service for longer haired pets. see more...

Alya D.
I absolutely fell in love with this dog brush and my dog also I did to also like that it is deciding because I have two pets one here and one short hair so the hard brush comes in handy for the long haired dog that I have great product.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a great brush for your dog! My chihuahua loves to be pampered and I brush her with this all the time and she loves it. It lasts a long time and it is very affordable. I highly recommend this product
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
This has become my favorite! My dog is a 95 pound Labrador. This helps me leave his coat nice and shinny! I prefer to comb him right after a nice shower! I definitely recommend it! The handle and the double sided brush help with all different types of hair!
Ashley M.
Tekonsha, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is great! My dog loves it makes her fur shed less and she enjoys the lovely massage she gets from it. He little dog brings it to me because he loves it so much! Your god will love this too if you get it!!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My Dog and I love this brush.......I have every brush imaginable and this has become my go-to brush. It has ball tips, so doesn't hurt the dogs skin, glides through the coat unless there is a tangle. Great little brush and so affordable!
Tiffany A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I use this brush on my cat.. Lol but she absolutely loves it, thank goodness to because she sheds like crazy. This brush helps on cutting down how much hair she does lose throughout the house. So it definitely can be used or cars or dogs!!
Courtney A.
Lithia, FL
Great dog brush! I have used this on both small dogs and larger dogs and it works awesome because of the two sides and the dogs are not scared of it either which is nice.
Ashley M.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love this brush! We have an American Eskimo and her hair gets matted petty quickly. This brush takes care of matting and shedding by getting ahead of it!
Angela M.
Schoharie
Love this dog brush so much, it really helps when my dog has bad knots from a bath. I would recommend buying this if your dog is bad with knots.
Libby  B.
Mc Coll, SC
Love this brush. My bulldogs have short hair and the soft side is gentle on their skin. They are constantly wanting us to brush their backs.
Maria M.
Tucson, AZ
Does it sell at petsmart?
chasity J.
Milwaukee, WI
I have been looking for products to use on my pet. My dogs name is Charles Barkley, and I am looking for all natural products and things that are good for his coat. If anyone have use this product and think that it's good write your opinion down below.
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this actually a good brush?