2 colors available

BY MILLER

Doylestown, PA
YUMMO! Miller products are great! Typically drank when YOU'RE planning on drinking a lot! Miller 64 is great because it's low calories and easy to consume. It's sold at most beer distributors.. I would buy again.. definitely great for tailgating at concerts or sporting events.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Martin, OH
The main reason I started drinking Miller 64 is because of the low number of calories compared to other beers. This beer has a great taste and I would not guess that it is a low calorie beer. I would always recommend this to others
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
This is a great beer. I work at a bar and this is a very popular choice that we also serve on draft, if you are a fan of miller lite you will enjoy this beer as well.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that this beer has affordable price and calories to add to the review of it. It's also delicious and doesn't taste like a typical low calorie beer.
Nicholas N.
Nicholas N.
Ankeny, IA
A good option for a light beer with out all of the calories, but you do lose the beer taste. Tastes like a watered down Miller lite
Sherry C.
Sherry C.
Lexington Park, MD
Has a very smooth taste without that bitter beer after taste. Colder the better. Calories are low if dieting too.
Allyson M.
Allyson M.
Cincinnati, OH
Definitley reccomend. so smooth and tastes great. I would buy this beer again for sure.
Katie S.
Miler 64 beer is what saved my diet! I was able to still partake in a beverage at a bar and not worry about gaining weight because of one night out. I am a miller girl being from MIlwaukee so I will always choose miller products. If you are looking for a healthier beer, this is the one.
marisa m.
marisa m.
Well Am not a really beer person more liquor or wine person but this beer is very light and is not to heavy on my stomach is more chill beer and vet affordable
kristy s.
kristy s.
el paso, TX
good refreshing taste and affordable a classic thats been around for a ling time. great taste ata  great price