Miller64 Beer

Miller64 was introduced as the perfect choice for consumers striving to maintain a sense of healthy balance in their busy lifestyles. Combining a fresh, crisp flavor with only 64 calories and 2.4 carbohydrates, Miller64 is a guiltless pleasure for moments of relaxation. Light & Refreshing. 2.8% ABV.

Warnings: According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Miller64 Beer!
Lydia H.
Saint Jo, TX
MGD 64 is a light beer and one of my personal favorites.. the taste is great and amazing when extremely cold! I prefer this beer in the bottle. And I think the price isn't too high, affordable.. I will definitely continue to purchase this beer.
Samantha D.
Romeoville, IL
Review for: Glass Bottle
Good beer for dieters or light beer preferences. Not a ton of flavor, but for the price it’s a very pleasant drinkable beer. Especially good on a hot day.
Penelope E.
This beer is super soft, almost has no alcohol, I recommend drinking it very cold, it's like soft water, it seems a bit like the cool light.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
This is a great option for those worrying about the calories in beer!!! Just as good as any other beer
Autumn G.
Lemont, Illinois
This is my favorite beer. It is a light beer but doesn’t taste watery like many cheap beers.
Shannon S.
Columbus , WI
Im not a beer drinker. I have tried Miller 64 and it was okay. Still a taste I dont like to swallow. I think Miller 64 is a great choice for beer lovers who are also watching their calorie intake!
Victoria G.
Quitman, LA
This isn’t too bad for a low calorie beer you can definitely taste that it’s low calorie but it’s ok if your looking to drink without all the calories this isn’t my first choice because it taste like diet beer to me but I’m sure some people would love the flavor
Maria B.
Chagrin Falls, OH
I love it! The taste is delicious, it's sweet. I like it because is light and its perfect when you want to shared with your friends and talk and dance.
Gina R.
Monee, IL
It's not a bad taste for someone watching their calorie intake. Maybe a watered down version of their lite beer.
Ashley M.
Garland, TX
Miller64 is a pretty good beer, and only 64 calories so it is good for nights that you wanna have a few with your friends. I have not seen it in a lot of bars in my area, but a few local liquor stores carry it. I am a beer drinker, some women aren't.. if you don't like it, give this a try and it may change your mind!

Looking for your answer?