BY MILLER

Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Review for: Light Beer more...
I am not a beer person at all, and while doing a diet I found out how low in calories and carbohydrates this beverages. If you like a very light beer or looking for something that is low-calorie and you can still enjoy alcohol, this is for you. Also amazing one cold in the summertime
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
When I don’t want a heavy, craft beer i grab this. It’s inexpensive, smooth and light. Don’t get me wrong, I love a craft beer but they are just too much sometimes. I like to go back to the classics and just enjoy my time.
Kate D.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Miller 64’s weren’t worth it in my opinion. I love Miller products but the taste leaves much to be desired. It was an affordable product but the taste just isn’t worth it in my opinion. I would purchase other Miller products thought.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This isn’t too bad for a low calorie beer you can definitely taste that it’s low calorie but it’s ok if your looking to drink without all the calories this isn’t my first choice because it taste like diet beer to me but I’m sure some people would love the flavor
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 For this only having 64 carbohydrates or calories it’s a very good option. For those people on diets are watching their weight in general or diabetics this is a very good beer to be able to enjoy a nice time with your friends or family and still have a couple of beers without hurting your health.
Kristy W.
Buffalo, NY
I am not a huge drinker but Miller 64 is my beer of choice. Honestly, doesn't fill me up or bloat me. It's a decent price. Hard to find for sure. It tastes much better than other brands in my eyes. I love it and If you're looking to cut back but still have a brew or two this is the beer for you!
Megan M.
Oconomowoc, WI
Old time drink for the family gatherings, but there is something about Miller 64 that seems a little off. Many people these days are all about low carb, but there is only so much you can do to take the carbs out while still maintaining the great taste of the original. The smell is not appealing and neither is the taste. Go with the real stuff!
Julie B.
Bay city, MI
This is our #1 choice for beer. Both my husband and I love the taste of great beer but do not want to put on weight so with only 64 calories, this is the perfect choice for us. We call it our diet beer, but the flavor is not compromised. No hang over the next day! Double bonus!
Miranda F.
Tulsa, OK
The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five is because it isn't the most delicious beer I've ever had. But it's kind of my secret Love. When I'm dieting I prefer this over I'll try in the comfort of my home… I would be way too embarrassed to order it at a Bar though
Lisa S.
Madison, WI
It’s Miller 64. It basically tastes very similar to Miller Lite, but, as you’d expect, lighter and less flavorful. I guess if you’re trying not to consume as many calories, it may be helpful, but chances are, you’ll just end up drinking more beers.