BY MILLER

Heather B.
Chicopee , MA
Review for: Light Beer more...
I am not a beer person at all, and while doing a diet I found out how low in calories and carbohydrates this beverages. If you like a very light beer or looking for something that is low-calorie and you can still enjoy alcohol, this is for you. Also amazing one cold in the summertime
Lexi W.
Calvert City, KY
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Miller is my go-to low calorie beer. As a female, I am always conscious of my calorie intake and 64 calories is so doable to me. The price is great as well as the flavor. I like that the caloric value is right in the name so i don’t have to ask when I’m out. ill definitely buy again.
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
When I don’t want a heavy, craft beer i grab this. It’s inexpensive, smooth and light. Don’t get me wrong, I love a craft beer but they are just too much sometimes. I like to go back to the classics and just enjoy my time.
Daniella M.
San Antonio
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
I love this beer it is very flavorful! I like that it only has 64 calories. I feel good drinking this beer it definitely meets myself expectations. Good value for the price. I would definitely recommend this to my friends.
Kate D.
Review for: Glass Bottle more...
Miller 64’s weren’t worth it in my opinion. I love Miller products but the taste leaves much to be desired. It was an affordable product but the taste just isn’t worth it in my opinion. I would purchase other Miller products thought.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
This isn’t too bad for a low calorie beer you can definitely taste that it’s low calorie but it’s ok if your looking to drink without all the calories this isn’t my first choice because it taste like diet beer to me but I’m sure some people would love the flavor
Whitney G.
Jamestown
 For this only having 64 carbohydrates or calories it’s a very good option. For those people on diets are watching their weight in general or diabetics this is a very good beer to be able to enjoy a nice time with your friends or family and still have a couple of beers without hurting your health.
Kristy W.
Buffalo, NY
I am not a huge drinker but Miller 64 is my beer of choice. Honestly, doesn't fill me up or bloat me. It's a decent price. Hard to find for sure. It tastes much better than other brands in my eyes. I love it and If you're looking to cut back but still have a brew or two this is the beer for you!
Megan M.
Oconomowoc, WI
Old time drink for the family gatherings, but there is something about Miller 64 that seems a little off. Many people these days are all about low carb, but there is only so much you can do to take the carbs out while still maintaining the great taste of the original. The smell is not appealing and neither is the taste. Go with the real stuff!
Julie B.
Bay city, MI
This is our #1 choice for beer. Both my husband and I love the taste of great beer but do not want to put on weight so with only 64 calories, this is the perfect choice for us. We call it our diet beer, but the flavor is not compromised. No hang over the next day! Double bonus!