Miller Mfg Miller Manufacturing P20FBHOTPINK Plastic Flat Back Bucket for Horses, 20-Quart

BY MILLER MFG

MFG1128: Features: -Bucket. -Material: Plastic. -Makes hauling heavy loads of water or feed a lot easier. -Ideal for goats, sheep, and miniature horses. -Impact resistant, protects against warpage and helps prevent stress cracks. -Fits more compactly against a wall or fence. -Crack-proof, crush-proof and freeze proof than plastic. -Wider opening with convenient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked. -Made in United States. Specifications: -18 Quart dimensions: 10 H x 15 W x 15 D. -20 Quart dimensions: 12.5 H x 14.5 W x 14.75 D. -8 Quart dimensions: 9 H x 11.5 W x 11.5 D. see more...

Jace A.
Celina
I love the colors you can find the buckets in, I tend to give one horse everything in one color and do the same for the next horse. Having matching color sets for each horse makes it easy to tell what is whos. these buckets are very durable i;ve had a horse toss it around in the field and play with it all day and it was still looking good and holding strong
Deanna C.
Silver Springs
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I absolutely love these buckets! They come in so many bright colors and you can find them anywhere! I have tons of them around my house and my barn. I use them for my horses, my dogs, my pig and my car! They are very durable and inexpensive and great to have on hand.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These have to be the best buckets I have ever bought. My gelding can kick these around for hours and never leave a dint or crack. They come in great colors. I love my pink one.
Alyssa B.
Great buckets to use for livestock for just about anything! We use them to water our show cattle. We have had the same one for years and it has held up for years, so durable. Not super pricy and worth it bc they last so long!
Skyler J.
league city, TX
You can never have to much buckets! Especially with farm animals. When my pigs get bigger and start eating more i mix there food in buckets. It is great!
Brittany M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are perfect for giving your horse water while at shows, trail rides, in the stall, etc. they have a great price and last forever!
Candace✨✨ H.
Payson, AZ
These are great to take to roping ! They are to heave if you have to care water far for your horses ! It’s just enough to get the by .
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are my favorite buckets for feeding our horses and taking with us for water on a trail ride.
Madi L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great product! Love the array of colours this product comes in! Very durable bucket! The whole barn is stocked with these buckets!