by Miller Lite
Ask a Question
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania

How does Miller Lite compare to other beers?
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
March 17, 2014, 7:06 p.m.
I think it compares the same as all lite beer, just a little lite in calories and taste.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Nov. 18, 2013, 10:58 p.m.
I prefer this light (lite) beer over most other domestic beer because it always tastes crisp and just brewed (my husband worked at a brewery way back when). It doesn't result in a headache for me nor is it skunky or bitter!
Kitty J.
Kitty J.
Sept. 5, 2013, 11:56 a.m.
It has a better taste than coors light or budlight. More flavor!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Sept. 4, 2013, 6:29 p.m.
I believe when it comes to a light beer miller lite is on the top for people who actually enjoy beer. Coors light has a little less taste and bud lite is not good at all. Always ends up with a headache for me.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Sept. 3, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
I prefer Miller Lite over all other domestic lite beers. Coors Light is okay, but Bud Light is just skunky and gross.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
Sept. 3, 2013, 2:32 p.m.
If comparing to other American Beers it's about equal to a bud light. MUCH better than Coors Light though!
Gina T.
Gina T.
June 3, 2013, 4:59 p.m.
If you like light beers, this is for sure the one to choose. It has a richer taste than bud light and coors light. If you like IPA or wheat beers, this is NOT going to taste good!!
Doddi G.
Doddi G.
June 2, 2013, 4:11 p.m.
I like a light beer so I love it and prefer it it is similar to Bud light
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
June 1, 2013, 3:45 p.m.
It all tastes the same to me.
Richelle J.
Richelle J.
May 30, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
Deffinatly not my first pick not much flavor and watery
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
May 27, 2013, 8:33 a.m.
It is a bad choice. beer is supposed to be drank for enjoyment of flavor and millet lite is lacking flavor. find a craft brew that is on the lighter side and you will be much happier
Cynamon Y.
Cynamon Y.
May 20, 2013, 4:28 p.m.
Fresher and lighter. :-)
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
May 17, 2013, 12:05 p.m.
Definitely one of the cheaper beers, but still good taste and low calorie.
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
May 7, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
It's like bud light
May 3, 2013, 2:50 p.m.
It's a family favorite for the price and taste you can't go wrong.
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
April 23, 2013, 4:23 p.m.
It's refreshing and doesn't have a weird after taste.
Angel K.
Angel K.
April 17, 2013, 6:23 a.m.
To other lite beers it is one of the best,I keep it in my house because a lot of my friends and family prefer this beer and it is a good light and refreshing beer.
Juan D.
Juan D.
April 13, 2013, 1:40 p.m.
Yeah horrible
Jill B.
Jill B.
April 10, 2013, 7:27 a.m.
That's a broad question.It depends on what type of beers you are referring to. If you are comparing to other light bees, it is super light. One of my favorite light beers iss from Chameleon Brewing, a company of recher. And their light is nowhere near as light as Miller. It's not heavy, but definitely has more flavor and body :)
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.
April 7, 2013, 5:53 p.m.
Compared to regular beers, it's horrible, however as a light beer, it has a decent taste for the price, but still does not stand up to light beers such as Coors Light or Yuengling Light.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
April 7, 2013, 9:29 a.m.
It's an average beer. Of course there are much worse so I'd buy this over other cheap brands.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
April 6, 2013, 7:16 p.m.
For a light, domestic beer, Miller Lite is a good choice. There are not as many calories or carbs compared to other choices. Miller Lite is my personal choice when choosing to have a light, refreshing beer.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
March 22, 2013, 7:40 a.m.
It's a little watered down. But, comparing beers to others is hard, people have different tastes they like than others
Christina T.
Christina T.
March 21, 2013, 4:01 p.m.
It depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for something light this one is delicious. If you're looking for something that's heavier this is not for you.
Roni B.
Roni B.
March 13, 2013, 3:38 p.m.
Personally this is my fave beer. It's light and easy to drink and chug. Especially if playing beer drinking games.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Feb. 28, 2013, 11:10 a.m.
Compared to other American light beers, it's easy drinking and not bad tasting.
Zachary H.
Zachary H.
Feb. 28, 2013, 8:36 a.m.
It is very watered down compared to the vast majority of beers, but when compared to similar American-style lights beers it excels due to the fact that it has a much tastier flavor than others in the same category. Highly recommended!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Feb. 27, 2013, 10:57 a.m.
It's a lighter option if you're looking for quantity as opposed to quality.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Feb. 25, 2013, 5:32 a.m.
I prefer Miller Lite to other light beer like Coors light or Bud Light, but overall in the grand scheme of beers not so great. Good if you want to drink more than a few.
Ellen O.
Ellen O.
Feb. 20, 2013, 5:59 p.m.
I love Miller Lite! It is a great quality beer. But then again, I'm so used to drinking Natty Light every night, I may be biased....#collegeproblems
Anna W.
Anna W.
Feb. 16, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
There is literally a world of better beers out there!
Feb. 14, 2013, 3:20 p.m.
Its smooth, priced good, and light! It's at the top of my list!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Feb. 13, 2013, 5:14 a.m.
Its smooth without that nasty after taste
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Feb. 12, 2013, 2:43 p.m.
It's cheap and fresh, not filling. It's my favorite.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Feb. 12, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
Meh, if you like cheap light beers its pretty average. I prefer Bud over it, but its ok.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Feb. 9, 2013, 5:26 p.m.
It is like beer flavored water. Definitely a no-no if you actually like beer.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Feb. 8, 2013, 11:09 a.m.
I like that it is easy to drink. In my opinion, it makes the best beer pong beer because it is light beer that doesn't have a really strong taste to it.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Jan. 18, 2013, 10:16 a.m.
Not very fond of Miller Lite! I think it tastes watered down and doesn't have much flavor compared to others.
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Jan. 13, 2013, 5:16 a.m.
I love this beer its so light and doesn't have strong wow beer taste I started drinking beer because of this one!!!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Jan. 13, 2013, 3:50 a.m.
Definitely more watered down than Bud Light, but its a nice beer to drink if you only want a few (and to not get too drunk!).
Cara L.
Cara L.
Jan. 11, 2013, 3:41 p.m.
I tastes more watered down than Bud Light, and a little less watered down than Coors Light.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Jan. 10, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
It's very light while still tasting good, and cheap!
Dan B.
Dan B.
Jan. 8, 2013, 12:20 p.m.
With other beers people won't assume you're poor like they would if you were drinking miller lite.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Jan. 8, 2013, 10:48 a.m.
It is my FAVORITE beer. I'm not high brow, I'm not in to home brewing. I'm just a country girl who loves her beer. I like Miller Lite because it has a stronger hops flavor than Bud Light. I don't want my beer to taste like water. But I also don't want it to taste like the bottom of a shoe. Love it!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Jan. 3, 2013, 3:29 p.m.
I think it has the most refreshing taste and definitely low carbs and calories!!
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Jan. 3, 2013, 8:30 a.m.
It has a smooth taste with a decent amount of flavor isn't watered down like other light beers
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Jan. 3, 2013, 12:59 a.m.
It taste vinegary / water with lots of suds. Very light quality. I personally drink a Narragansett or Carina.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Jan. 2, 2013, 1:58 p.m.
The taste is just smoothr
Katie V.
Katie V.
Dec. 31, 2012, 6:36 a.m.
I prefer it to most other light beers
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Dec. 27, 2012, 8:32 p.m.
Fresh taste and refreshing. It has a slightly watered taste not like coors light though.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Dec. 26, 2012, 3:02 p.m.
Too watery in my opinion.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Dec. 26, 2012, 2:31 p.m.
It doesn't. And if you think Miller Lite has a hops taste, you have never tasted beer with actual hops in it. Just saying.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Dec. 20, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
It has a strong hop taste to it, but much more flavorful then Bud/BL -- I only drink this and Coorslight.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Dec. 19, 2012, 11:06 a.m.
I think its most fresh and unique

Join Now