Miller Lite Beer
#24 in Beer
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania
How does Miller Lite compare to other beers?
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Denver, CO
6 months, 1 week ago
it's a little less in calories
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
3 years, 6 months ago
I think it compares the same as all lite beer, just a little lite in calories and taste.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Dover, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
I prefer this light (lite) beer over most other domestic beer because it always tastes crisp and just brewed (my husband worked at a brewery way back when). It doesn't result in a headache for me nor is it skunky or bitter!
Kitty J.
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
4 years ago
It has a better taste than coors light or budlight. More flavor!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
4 years ago
I believe when it comes to a light beer miller lite is on the top for people who actually enjoy beer. Coors light has a little less taste and bud lite is not good at all. Always ends up with a headache for me.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
4 years ago
I prefer Miller Lite over all other domestic lite beers. Coors Light is okay, but Bud Light is just skunky and gross.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
San Diego, CA
4 years ago
If comparing to other American Beers it's about equal to a bud light. MUCH better than Coors Light though!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Clearwater, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
If you like light beers, this is for sure the one to choose. It has a richer taste than bud light and coors light. If you like IPA or wheat beers, this is NOT going to taste good!!
Doddi G.
Doddi G.
4 years, 3 months ago
I like a light beer so I love it and prefer it it is similar to Bud light
Milton, FL
4 years, 3 months ago
It all tastes the same to me.
Richelle J.
Richelle J.
Jefferson , GA
4 years, 3 months ago
Deffinatly not my first pick not much flavor and watery
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Lumberton, Nj
4 years, 4 months ago
It is a bad choice. beer is supposed to be drank for enjoyment of flavor and millet lite is lacking flavor. find a craft brew that is on the lighter side and you will be much happier
Cynamon Y.
Cynamon Y.
Milledgeville, GA
Fresher and lighter. :-)
Caitlin W.
Caitlin W.
4 years, 4 months ago
Definitely one of the cheaper beers, but still good taste and low calorie.
Gloversville, NY
Smooth
Himashi A.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
It's like bud light
4 years, 4 months ago
It's a family favorite for the price and taste you can't go wrong.
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
south river, NJ
4 years, 5 months ago
It's refreshing and doesn't have a weird after taste.
Angel K.
Angel K.
Rochester, NY
4 years, 5 months ago
To other lite beers it is one of the best,I keep it in my house because a lot of my friends and family prefer this beer and it is a good light and refreshing beer.
Juan D.
Juan D.
Newington, CT
Yeah horrible
Jill B.
Jill B.
Prt Washingtn, WI
4 years, 5 months ago
That's a broad question.It depends on what type of beers you are referring to. If you are comparing to other light bees, it is super light. One of my favorite light beers iss from Chameleon Brewing, a company of recher. And their light is nowhere near as light as Miller. It's not heavy, but definitely has more flavor and body :)
Calvin Y.
Calvin Y.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 5 months ago
Compared to regular beers, it's horrible, however as a light beer, it has a decent taste for the price, but still does not stand up to light beers such as Coors Light or Yuengling Light.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The village, OK
4 years, 5 months ago
It's an average beer. Of course there are much worse so I'd buy this over other cheap brands.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Independence, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
For a light, domestic beer, Miller Lite is a good choice. There are not as many calories or carbs compared to other choices. Miller Lite is my personal choice when choosing to have a light, refreshing beer.
Deanna W.
Deanna W.
Quakertown, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
It's a little watered down. But, comparing beers to others is hard, people have different tastes they like than others
Christina T.
Christina T.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 6 months ago
It depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for something light this one is delicious. If you're looking for something that's heavier this is not for you.
Roni B.
Roni B.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 6 months ago
Personally this is my fave beer. It's light and easy to drink and chug. Especially if playing beer drinking games.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Brookline, MA
4 years, 6 months ago
Compared to other American light beers, it's easy drinking and not bad tasting.
Zachary H.
Zachary H.
Charleston, WV
4 years, 6 months ago
It is very watered down compared to the vast majority of beers, but when compared to similar American-style lights beers it excels due to the fact that it has a much tastier flavor than others in the same category. Highly recommended!
Nicole Y.
Nicole Y.
Clarkston, MI
4 years, 6 months ago
It's a lighter option if you're looking for quantity as opposed to quality.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Kiel, WI
4 years, 7 months ago
I prefer Miller Lite to other light beer like Coors light or Bud Light, but overall in the grand scheme of beers not so great. Good if you want to drink more than a few.
Ellen O.
Ellen O.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
I love Miller Lite! It is a great quality beer. But then again, I'm so used to drinking Natty Light every night, I may be biased....#collegeproblems
Anna W.
Anna W.
4 years, 7 months ago
There is literally a world of better beers out there!
4 years, 7 months ago
Its smooth, priced good, and light! It's at the top of my list!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
4 years, 7 months ago
Its smooth without that nasty after taste
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Boca Raton, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
It's cheap and fresh, not filling. It's my favorite.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
Meh, if you like cheap light beers its pretty average. I prefer Bud over it, but its ok.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Merrimack, NH
4 years, 7 months ago
It is like beer flavored water. Definitely a no-no if you actually like beer.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Gaineseville, gA
4 years, 7 months ago
I like that it is easy to drink. In my opinion, it makes the best beer pong beer because it is light beer that doesn't have a really strong taste to it.
Misty L.
Misty L.
Murray, KY
4 years, 8 months ago
Not very fond of Miller Lite! I think it tastes watered down and doesn't have much flavor compared to others.
Amazing
Whitney P.
Whitney P.
Mountville, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
I love this beer its so light and doesn't have strong wow beer taste I started drinking beer because of this one!!!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Cumming, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
Definitely more watered down than Bud Light, but its a nice beer to drink if you only want a few (and to not get too drunk!).
Cara L.
Cara L.
Iowa City, IA
4 years, 8 months ago
I tastes more watered down than Bud Light, and a little less watered down than Coors Light.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
4 years, 8 months ago
It's very light while still tasting good, and cheap!
Dan B.
Dan B.
Edison, NJ
4 years, 8 months ago
With other beers people won't assume you're poor like they would if you were drinking miller lite.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Rolla, MO
4 years, 8 months ago
It is my FAVORITE beer. I'm not high brow, I'm not in to home brewing. I'm just a country girl who loves her beer. I like Miller Lite because it has a stronger hops flavor than Bud Light. I don't want my beer to taste like water. But I also don't want it to taste like the bottom of a shoe. Love it!
Cathy C.
Cathy C.
Indianapolis, IN
4 years, 8 months ago
I think it has the most refreshing taste and definitely low carbs and calories!!
Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.
Pittsburgh, PA
4 years, 8 months ago
It has a smooth taste with a decent amount of flavor isn't watered down like other light beers
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
Fall River, MA
4 years, 8 months ago
It taste vinegary / water with lots of suds. Very light quality. I personally drink a Narragansett or Carina.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hesperia, CA
4 years, 8 months ago
The taste is just smoothr
Katie V.
Katie V.
4 years, 8 months ago
I prefer it to most other light beers
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
4 years, 8 months ago
Fresh taste and refreshing. It has a slightly watered taste not like coors light though.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Racine, WI
4 years, 9 months ago
Too watery in my opinion.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Bridgeport, WV
4 years, 9 months ago
It doesn't. And if you think Miller Lite has a hops taste, you have never tasted beer with actual hops in it. Just saying.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
seminole, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
It has a strong hop taste to it, but much more flavorful then Bud/BL -- I only drink this and Coorslight.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Tustin, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
I think its most fresh and unique