Miller Lite Beer
By Miller
#22 in Beer
Kimberly G.
Newtown, Pennsylvania

How does Miller Lite compare to other beers?

Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Denver, CO
8 months, 1 week ago
it's a little less in calories
Rebel B.
Rebel B.
Canon, GA
3 years, 8 months ago
I think it compares the same as all lite beer, just a little lite in calories and taste.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Dover, PA
4 years ago
I prefer this light (lite) beer over most other domestic beer because it always tastes crisp and just brewed (my husband worked at a brewery way back when). It doesn't result in a headache for me nor is it skunky or bitter!
Kitty J.
Kitty J.
Azle, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
It has a better taste than coors light or budlight. More flavor!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Union, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
I believe when it comes to a light beer miller lite is on the top for people who actually enjoy beer. Coors light has a little less taste and bud lite is not good at all. Always ends up with a headache for me.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
4 years, 2 months ago
I prefer Miller Lite over all other domestic lite beers. Coors Light is okay, but Bud Light is just skunky and gross.
Veronica A.
Veronica A.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
If comparing to other American Beers it's about equal to a bud light. MUCH better than Coors Light though!
Gina T.
Gina T.
Clearwater, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
If you like light beers, this is for sure the one to choose. It has a richer taste than bud light and coors light. If you like IPA or wheat beers, this is NOT going to taste good!!
Doddi G.
Doddi G.
4 years, 5 months ago
I like a light beer so I love it and prefer it it is similar to Bud light
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Milton, FL
4 years, 5 months ago
It all tastes the same to me.