Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Sergio B.Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Lindsay S.
Hampton , VA
Miller lite has always been my go to tailgate beer. You can drink plenty of them while not filling up! The light crisp tastes reminds you of great tasting beer without being weighed down by all of the calories.
MacKenzie M.
Wahiawa, HI
Good for game day party’s. Use this product anytime we have a get together or anytime we go over to a friends house. If your looking for a good light beer this is your beer. Would pick this over any light beer.
Maritza D.
Miller light is very refreshing I Love taste it is very delicious . My favorite beer and the price is affordable compared to other beers. I am a repeat consumer. I am very satisfied with this beer very. Love it
Anna K.
Chamblee , GA
We love to buy this pack of miller beer in cans. Perfect size, right amount:) and Miller is always taste great. And price is affordable. Good beer for any occasion. Will definitely buy it again. And recommend to others
Nicole M.
West New York, NJ
Miller lite is a Light Lager. It has a very soft taste not like other beers but this doesn’t take away from its flavor. It’s very affordable and it’s a pretty good beer if you are looking for something light.
Christina J.
Grove City, PA
I don’t drink beer. But my significant other doesn’t drink any other brand but this kind. I think it’s quite affordable compared to other brands and he says it tastes amazing. I would buy this for him again
Angela M.
There is no other beer .... any other is just unacceptable. I knew my husband (then boyfriend ) was the one for me the second I found out he also will leave an establishment that doesn’t serve Miller light Lol
The ONLY Beer for us !!!!!!!!!!
Maura S.
Larchmont , NY
One of the beers I usually get at the bar. It’s inexpensive, yet the flavor is good. Not too heavy, either. Some people may write it off because it’s cheap, but it’s actually a decent beer. I’ll buy again.
Rue L.
Massena, NY
Miller Lite is a delicious beer. I find it to be sweet and smooth. Enjoy ice cold! Bottles, cans & kegs all taste the same, excellent! You will not be disappointed with this purchase. Highly recommend!!!
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
Not my favorite beer, but a good cheap choice that still tastes good. This light beer is a good beer for a night out at a friends house and hitting the town. Also great for drinking games because it’s cheap.
Carolimar M.