Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #29 in Beer

Mary W.
South Haven, MI
Fresh, light taste! Great on a warm day. Perfect relaxer for the end of the long day. Grab a beer, sit in the couch and relax with your feet up. This won’t weight you down. It is crisp, fresh and tastes best cold. And it won’t break the bank!
Kelly V.
Loganville, GA
This is my favorite basic beer. Affordable and never pretentious. Sometimes you don’t want a craft ale made by some hipster to accompany avocado toast. When you want microwave nachos and football on the couch in sweatpants, Lite is your beer.
Kayla T.
Hartselle , AL
This product should be bought if you are already drinking. I have tried this several times. I bought this at my local gas station. This beer is not bad tasting for the money spent on it. Everyone should give this beer a try at least once.
Macy F.
Clay Center, KS
Miller Lite is one of my favorite beers! It is smooth and delicious. I prefer light beers so this one definitely tops the charts. It is affordable and the cans are awesome. I like how they’re white and unique in comparison to other beers.
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Miller lite is our go to beer all year. It doesn’t matter the time of year Miller Lite just goes with all seasons. It’s a tried and true beer. Another one that’s perfect for coming off the beach at night and just enjoying a nice cold beer
Eva P.
Medford MA
I know “real” beer drinkers won’t necessarily go for Miller light but I love it . It’s lite, crisp , with pleasant refreshing aftertaste. None of that hoppy BS :)
Courtney F.
Ooltewah, TN
The best light beer for the taste, and I've tried a million. The price point is awesome, so it's very affordable. If we are having a get together this is the drink we serve. I will continue purchasing this kind of beer in the future.
Jessie B.
Orlando, FL
Miller lite is one of my favorite go to beers. Its price is always great and it doesn't taste watery like some of its competitors. If I know I'm going to be having multiple beers I pick miller lite cause it's cheap and tastes good.
Emaly S.
This is one of my top beers for flavor, it has sweet flavor to it and I love the aluminum bottles. This is my drink of choice on hot summer days, it is cool and refreshing! This is my husbands favorite, we always keep some on hand.
Heidi H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Hands-down my favorite beer. I love the 16 ounce cans. I call them tall boys. Never gives me a hangover! Always my go to beer! It's not the least expensive or the most. It is by far and large the best beer at that price point.
Carolimar M.