Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Jennifer I.
Cleburne, TX
Again, my all time favorite. Always my beer of choice. At home or out this is what I always drink
Paula M.
The best! I love the flavor of this serveza, it is refreshing and light! one of the best I know!
Nancy G.
Galveston , TX
My favorite beer. We buy cans for the beaches that don’t allow glass. Usually reasonably priced.
Stephanie C.
Jacksonville, AR
Love this beer the only thing that could make it better is if it had less carbs. But good flavor.
Michelle E.
Savannah, GA
This is my favorite beer in the world. I don’t drink anything else but Millerite. Best beer ever
Katlyn R.
Aston, PA
Great tasting beer at a great price. Very smooth with a crisp flavor. Nothing better on game day!
Janet B.
Biloxi, MS
Miller lite is a good beer, not my go to beer but it is a favorite with most of my family members
Rebecca M.
Marion, NC
Miller is the perfect beer when hanging out in a social setting. It’s a lite and refreshing beer.
Emily H.
I will drink miller lite every single day of my life. Great beer. Greatest beer before anyother.
Corey K.
Hopkinsville
It’s the only beer to drink. It’s smooth but i prefer glass bottles because of the vortec tops.
Carolimar M.