Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #29 in Beer

Michelle S.
St, MB
Fantastic tasting. Super smooth and yet very flavourful. Impressed by the flavour quality. Non expensive. Cute packaging! Met my expectations well. Not overly harsh at all. I would definitely purchase this again.
Alison F.
Sault Ste Marie, ON
Great tailgating beer affordable and great tasting a product we buy often for BBQ or just sitting around having a beer with the neighbours.
Sam E.
One of the best lite beers on the market, it's refreshing, clean and has good flavour - unlike those lite beers that taste like water.
Faii M.
villavicencio
Estupenda para compartir con tus amigos en momentos de relajo, la verdad es muy suave, muy deliciosa, perfecta para cualquier ocación.
megan p.
Winnipeg
Great products. Cheap beer bit great taste. Always in our household and our go to for all parties. Love it and highly recommend
Paradise H.
cairo
If we do not do this, you have lost a lot. I have two cats. Kosho and Kitty are my whole life. I can not imagine my life without them
Karen B.
Toronto , ON
I love the taste and I’m not big on light beers. It tastes like a regular beer. I was really impressed with it when I first tried it.
Etelin T.
Miami, Florida
El precio es bastante bueno y el sabor igualmente, no tiene un sabor fuerte y si lo compraría las veces que tenga oportunidad
Kristy O.
Whitehorse
Favourite light beer of all time. Can't buy this in Northern Canada so I have to travel to the states to get it! Worth it!
María C.
Super rico y sabrosa la recomiendo a full porque me parece muyyyy deliciosoooooo ! Y super chill y para tsmbien mis amigas
Carolimar M.