Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Brittany  H.
Ottawa, IL
I really like the taste of Miller late. Never tastes watery. Price is comparable with its competitors
Stephanie A.
Hialeah
It’s ok. Great to have some with friends. Soft and easy to drink more than a few without blacking out
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
One of the only beers I will drink. Most beers are too heavy for me, but Miller lite is just right.
Allyson M.
Woodstock, IL
Oldie but goodie. You can't go wrong with Miller lite. So versatile and tasteful. Love this product
Fransheska O.
I have not consumed much, but it tastes good if it's cold. It is ideal to drink it once in a while.
Angie H.
Levittown
Miller lite is my go to beer. Nothing like an ice cold beer on a hot day. Miller lite tastes great
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
A staple in our fridge. Just a basic good light beer. Not very sophisticated in its flavor or taste
Andrea M.
This beer has the right taste for that hot summer night when you want to kick back with a cold one.
Stephanie R.
Lumberton, TX
Very good beer!! I’d highly recommend it. I use to drink these all the time before I settled down.
Anna D.
Brentwood, TN
Not the greatest flavor, but it is a cheap alternative for beer when you just need something quick.
Carolimar M.