Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER

Nicole R.
Miami
We always have at least a 12-pack in our fridge during football season. You can’t beat the price of Miller Lite
aly m.
Portsmouth, VA
Only regular beer I can drink without getting a headache. Still a bit heavy for my taste but I can get it down
Dawn M.
New Braunfels, TX
good flavor and interesting can shapes. i love that they are twist off cans and can be closed if not finished
Cait N.
Phoenix, AZ
It's an ice cold Miller lite. Five out of five stars, would recommend. What more could you ask for. The best🍺
Stephanie W.
Conover
Love a Miller beer. Goes down smooth, and goes great with pizza, wings, burgers, tacos, or on it's own......
Judith Z.
That's not one of my favorites but definitely it's not that bad either if you like something not strong......
Jillian B.
Bradenton, FL
Another American staple. Good to just keep in the fridge for when the football games are on and guest arrive.
Stephen G.
Marianna, FL
Nasty taste in my opinion. Although im not an domestic beer kind of guy, it definitely makes my stomach turn.
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
Miller is my all around go to beer! It’s great to drink anywhere. It’s lite but has a great refreshing taste
candice L.
North Miami Beach
It's a very mild flavor. It's not too bitter. It's pretty good. For the price is not bad. I would buy again.
Carolimar M.