Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #27 in Beer

Debra J.
Miller lite is my go to beer, always good, always refreshing and more flavor than many other lite beers.
Katie F.
Delaplaine
Cost is great. It has a smooth and light flavor. Comparable to other light beers that are more expensive
Devin F.
Gary, IN
Classic go to for beer! Cheap and can find anywhere. Not much to complain about! Better than coors 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kendra G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This beer is ok. I have family members that really enjoy but to me it is just ok. It's not my first go to
Ariana C.
Edgewood, MD
This is a cheap and easy way to go it taste ok ang gets the job done quick lol I feel tipsy after 3 cans
Ranae N.
Dover
One of my favorites with a smoothe taste, great price and just the right amount of alcohol volume. A must
Lizzie Z.
Adamstown , PA
Absolute only beer my husband will drink besides Corona. Smooth and worth the price. Never to much foam.
Tori S.
Mcconnelsvle, OH
ML is my go to beer. It doesn’t taste watered down like most other beers do. The price is decent as well!
Teddi M.
Easy drinking beer great for party's and barbeques during the summer! Plus it does not break the bank ...
lauren s.
Independence, KY
I think miller actually tastes pretty good. Goes down easy and will give ypu the buzz that your'e after.
Carolimar M.