Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #27 in Beer

Keslie H.
Beaver Dam, WI
Huge Miller lite girl by heart. Will always be a fan. Great in a can or in a glass. Never disappoints. ♡♡♡♡
Sarah S.
St Petersburg, FL
Good beer and a great taste. I like to get this beer cause it taste good and is a good bang for your buck!
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Not my favorite but not the worst. Good light beer for a good price. Works for camping or watching the game
Annie M.
Brecksville
Light and delicious. My dad drinks this beer and I grew up drinking it. Affordable. Everyone loves miller.
Simon E.
HOUSTON, TX
I literally buy one of this every single Friday I just can’t stop drinking it is super great and good taste
Alma A.
Pharr, TX
This is my go to beer on game days! Very affordable and tastes good! It’s a really smooth beer which I like
Corey W.
Brooklyn, NY
Great beer and not packing on the calories is never a bad thing. You wouldn’t know it by the way it tastes
Heather S.
usa
Love Miller lite. Only beer that we even consider purchasing when we go to the store to stock up the fridge
alexis s.
Romulus, MI
Need a beer after a long day of work?, definitely the kind to enjoy!!! I definitely recommend this product
Cinthia P.
Brownsville
I personally do not drink beer, but my husband does, and he really likes this brand. One of his favorites.
Carolimar M.