Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #32 in Beer

Molly B.
Bexley
THE BEST. My friend group and i only drink miller and everyone shows up to functions with a case. need i way more
whitney h.
Minocqua, WI
I'm not a huge Beer Drinker but I do love Miller Lite is the best tasting beer I've tried and it is very smooth.
Sandy L.
Miller Lite is my go to beer. Also keep some around the house. I prefer my beer out of the can and nice and cold!
Ashley T.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite beer!! Packaging is definitely awesome and eye catching! It has a great flavor and easy to hold cans!
Ruth M.
Cape Coral, FL
My favorite especially super cold on summer nights. Um not a big drinker but when I do Miller light is my go to.
Jaquelinne M.
Philadelphia
Best beer I've ever had! Light, doesn't make you feel full, tastes very good! Good price, worth it to buy anytime
Michelle K.
Park Ridge, IL
Not a personal favorite. Cheap and gets you drunk. A college kid’s favorite though. Lots of cans for lots of fun!
Christina T.
PERRY, AR
This is my husband beer so I will be kind. He loves it so and our fridge is always stocked with some Miller Lite.
Summer D.
Cincinnati
Usually drink this next to a fire. Or after a hard days work. Smooth drinking, and doesn't fill you up too quick.
Jordan M.
Oklahoma City
Not a big fan of beer in cans but I still love it!!! Can’t go wrong here... :) Miller is much lighter then most.
Carolimar M.