Miller Lite® Beer 8-16 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Briana J.

BY MILLER #26 in Beer

Annette L.
Muncy, PA
Love Miller! Super smooth and a crisp taste! I switched to this and now it’s not go to for events and parties.
Sasha J.
I’ve tried this twice and it was ok. It tastes ok, but compared to other beers, I prefer the other beer flavors
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
I personally don’t care for beer but this is what my boyfriend drinks while at home. Affordable and his go to!
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
The hubs' beer of choice. It's all he buys for at home. He only buys by the case, usually at the grocery store.
amelia m.
One of the best light beers ive had that still holds its flavor and is reasonably priced. Very smooth and light
Candice F.
Hoover
I like drinking miller lite because it’s a lower calorie beer that doesn’t cause any bloating while I drink it.
Nicole R.
Miami
We always have at least a 12-pack in our fridge during football season. You can’t beat the price of Miller Lite
Amber R.
St Petersburg, FL
Miller is my all around go to beer! It’s great to drink anywhere. It’s lite but has a great refreshing taste
Miranda R.
Gloucester, VA
Very great beer to stock up on when having a party everyone enjoys to change things up every once in a while
Cait N.
Phoenix, AZ
It's an ice cold Miller lite. Five out of five stars, would recommend. What more could you ask for. The best🍺
Carolimar M.